Duo Massage

I've had good experiences at Brass Club - if you keep an eye on their Twitter (and their MAs) you'll get a good idea of which people like doing duos together. Various MAs at CMJ and Paradise/Angels also advertise duos.

I'm pretty sure I've heard good things about Alison and Kimora (indy) but I haven't met them myself.

The real trick is finding a pair of ladies who enjoy each other's company, I think, so it's worth doing a bit of research.

• Like 1

If you are looking for an amazing duo, hands down its with Faith and Grace from CMJ. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed. I think Grace is on vacation right now, but I'm sure Faith has another beautiful friend that will be wiling to sit in for her. She's super hot and awesome girl be with. Don't wait long, she's leaving for a bit. Here's a link to her ad.

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/BodyRubs/university-sweetheart-here-for-your-pleasure-one-week-left/54865292

I have only had two duo experiences and they were both at the Brass Club. Both were training duos and were well above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend any of these beautiful women alone or in duos.

Essence and *Harmony (when she was at the BC) http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=242925 +

Lilith and Veronica (new to BC)

I am sure their are other duos recommended if you do a search.

* Not sure where harmony is now.

One other thing you could do - if you want to visit a spa, most of them advertise here so you could drop them a PM and ask for their recommendations. They'll know which of their MAs enjoy doing duos together.

Those looking for a Faith+Grace duo have to book for this coming Sunday, as Grace is just now getting back from vacation while Faith is leaving on vacation on Monday...

If you are looking for an amazing duo, hands down its with Faith and Grace from CMJ. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed. I think Grace is on vacation right now, but I'm sure Faith has another beautiful friend that will be wiling to sit in for her. She's super hot and awesome girl be with. Don't wait long, she's leaving for a bit. Here's a link to her ad.

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/BodyRubs/university-sweetheart-here-for-your-pleasure-one-week-left/54865292

i have tried one duo and it was off. first time meeting both. i found one extremely attractive, the other had alcohol on breath and was disengaged.

so meet each one first and ask ones you like who they have good chemistry with in a duo if you want my two cents