Hey,

I've noticed this person posting on the schedule thread. Not much info except a couple pics on her profile page. Is she legit?? Anyone have any experiences?

Thanks

I had the please of meeting Brianna James on Monday and wow just amazing she is my go to girl no matter what she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed never rushed. And the experience was just five star. I highly recommend her.

• Like 2

Thank you for the recommendation!

I too saw her this week and was very glad I did. I would highly recommend. It has been a long time since we have had an independent of this quality. At least to match my preferences!

PM if you care for more details.

Edited by s206i
Grammar
  • Like 3

I met Brianna today and am very glad that I did. The experience was amazing. I definitely hope to spend more time with her in the future.

I had an immense pleasure of meeting Brianna last week. She is much more beautiful than her pictures. I think she needs a better photographer to capture her beauty. As beautiful as she is I was surprised to find she has a very much girl next door personality. It was the best GFE experience I ever had. Beautiful body, beautiful face, and kind and generous personality. Definitely a repeat for me.