Hi

Am I the only one over here wondering if there is any Ottawa sp providing a kind of soft foot fetish ?

I'm not talking about BDSM.

Only foot massage, foot kissing nothing more !

Cheers

• Like 3

How about, helping clean between the toes with her tongue or the putting the toes in her mouth or making her way up the inside of your legs and coming back down the other side. I love it when a lovely lady does that for me.

Have you looked in the fetish classified section? I'm sure we are a few that do. I only advertise my nursing services in the fetish classified area but I do offer it on my website. My guess is that many ladies may do but don't list it specifically. You may want to look at some ladies ads in the fetish classified, find a few that you like and pm them to inquire if they do.

If you are looking for a lady that loves having her foot worshiped I can recommend Eva 3340, they are clean small and fit well in my mouth + I think she orgasm from having them &ucked on(my opinion).

• Like 1

I LOVE women with beautiful feet a d definitely take pride in my own. I absolutely love my feet being worshipped. There is no better massage than a foot one!

• Like 1

I think it would be beat to contact the specific lady that intrigues you and ask :). I love attention to my icicles (umm feet) lol

• Like 1

The problem is that I can't reach out a lady without knowing what does her feet look like.

I mean, before contacting a lady, you take a look at her pictures to see if you find her attractive or not.

Well, it's the same with feet. Unfortunately, there is only a few that posts feet pics on their profile. So I can't go "blindly" on that haha

• Like 1

For me, I'm into having the ladies worship my feet. It's happen a handful of times and I love it as a prelude to what's to come when she travels up the inner thighs. Excuse me, I have to go and rub one out thinking about it...

I really enjoy massaging feet however I find most people don't take proper care of them. Especially men. They don't seem to realize how gross thick fungi infested untrimmed nails are. I can count on one hand the men whose feet were appetizing enough for me to enjoy a spontaneous loving nibbling and suckling spree.

Hey, I'm still looking for someone providing foot fetish sessions.

So if you're ok with it, please msg me.

Thanks and happy new year !

I've always had good luck going with the flow on this. You'll find ladies really do enjoy providing this as long as you're a nice dude. I understand yo want to preview the feet first but you won't have much luck with that.

I've always had good luck going with the flow on this. You'll find ladies really do enjoy providing this as long as you're a nice dude. I understand yo want to preview the feet first but you won't have much luck with that.

Yeah I understand, but it happened to me once (or twice). I waited till the encounter to see the lady's feet and I was really disappointed. It kinda turns me off :icon_frown:

So an alternative for me is asking for recommendations :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah I understand, but it happened to me once (or twice). I waited till the encounter to see the lady's feet and I was really disappointed. It kinda turns me off :icon_frown:

So an alternative for me is asking for recommendations :icon_rolleyes:

Another alternative is to ask to meet the lady socially for a coffee ( and pay her accordingly). This will give you a chance to get to know her and tell her what you'd like - apart from taking a peep at her feet. ;)

@footjob I recommend you contact Meg O'Ryan. She has lots of lovely foot pics in her albums. I'm not particularly into foot fetish but I've had a lovely meeting with Meg and there are many excellent reasons she has 9 pages of reco's.

If you spent as much time as I do perving various ladies' albums you'ld likely find lots of foot pics.

If you are looking for a lady that loves having her foot worshiped I can recommend Eva 3340, they are clean small and fit well in my mouth + I think she orgasm from having them &ucked on(my opinion).

It didn't cross my mind to do that until this past Saturday when I took off her high heels and started to massage the palms, or rather the soles of her feet. To my pleasant and great surprise, when I gently $ucked on her toes from the big to the pinky toe, she reacted with such pleasure that now, I have discovered another E zone to please her! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

It didn't cross my mind to do that until this past Saturday when I took off her high heels and started to massage the palms, or rather the soles of her feet. To my pleasant and great surprise, when I gently $ucked on her toes from the big to the pinky toe, she reacted with such pleasure that now, I have discovered another E zone to please her! :icon_biggrin:

Feet are very sensitive and erogenous :) it is actually quite pleasurable to get a hands or tongue massage there ;)

I have to say that the giving on the other side can be conditional. Like OceanMassage said, some people don't take good care of their feet and hygiene is an important factor there.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2016 at 12:50 AM, sachasykes said:

I adore having my feet worshipped and cared for, as well as using my feet for other things that you may enjoy. Send me a message!

if your in ottawa then I will worship those feet..... mmmm please

The Royal Ottawa Hospital is running a study of erotic interests. You can find the link to the study here: https://www.theroyal.ca/research/actively-recruiting-studies/are-connectivity-differences-unique-pedophilia

I'm looking for men who have a sexual interest in women's feet.

The study consists of a couple hours at the Royal Ottawa on Carling  Avenue, where you would complete some questionnaires and have an MRI  brain scan.

Participation in the study pays 90$ and is completely voluntary.

If you might be interested in participating or would just like some more information, you can email me at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).

Edited by mister2u

that is one nice study! i wonder if they will ever do another one? please let us know if you hear something.