Angela-French

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Prebooked and worked the details. Easy and very friendly via text. A reminder text to confirm. Decided to go for the 1.5 hour visit and I would recommend that this is the minimum that you should stay with this cutie. Started with a totally professional, relaxing massage. So intimate and so darn relaxing. After the oil massage with body to body rub, we did things that only girlfriends do! Wow. She is sexier and pretter than her pics and they are pretty hot. Will repeat before she leaves and look forward to her return visit as well as seeing her friends! Great time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I just got back from meeting this charming lady. I have to say that she gives one of the most relaxing and sensual massages I have had. There was soft music, wine and candles. She is very thorough, massaging every muscle, which gets progressively more sensual as she starts utilizing her whole amazing body. She is a tiny little thing with an incredible rock hard body. Very attractive. It is easy to get lost in time with her. The only regret I have is only booking an hour. (I should have listened Fravie!) I've not been so relaxed and so stimulated at the same time before. ;)

I will definitely be seeing her again.

Guest *r***x

Wow, can't say enough good things about her. From her warm greeting to an unhurried goodbye - to every sensual touch in between. Did not want to leave, am left wanting more and I now have a blissful memory that I can relive in my thoughts whenever I choose to. If you are looking for an intimate gfe she is the one - you will not be sorry if you take the time to visit her.

Saw this amazing lady last night.

Her pics no where do her any justice - absolutely STUNNING when you see her; and her body is almost too good to be true.

Very sensual.....very caring......just "very"!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.