Sign in to follow this  

Emily Rushton & Lonna Lux

I was busy getting ready for a very special encounter on Saturday afternoon, a ménages à trois with Emily Rushton and Lonna Lux. Since embarking on this lifestyle on the bucket list was to engage in a ménages à trois, and this night was the night. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I know both ladies very well. I don't consider them SP's, they are friends. And when we meet, they treat me as a friend, not a client. Yet as excited as I was, seeing my friends again, this time they were both together, I was also nervous as hell, almost but not quite, scared, but in a good way. This turned out to be a couple of firsts. For me, it was my first ménageever. You could say my virginity was going to be taken. For Lonna and Emily, while they have met socially, knew and liked one another, this was the first time they were duo partners. But despite the firsts, we all know, like and trust one another. It isn't an overstatement to say Saturday night it was three friends getting together for a very special time, it wasn't a client meeting two SP's at the same time. And although it may be a matter of semantics, it was a ménages à trois, it wasn't a duo.

How this very special evening came about, well it is too long a story, that commenced in September 2010 and on November 10, 2012 came to be. And I can say it was an evening that would make Hugh Hefner envious.

Emily and Lonna arrived on time at my hotel, within minutes of one another, both looking as young and beautiful as ever. We all sat in the living room having drinks, cheese and crackers. Lonna had some Red Bull, and WOW!!!...well no details here or anywhere but, well later on that evening, well you go girl. We sat around getting caught up on old times. Sharing personal things going on in our respective lives, matters we shared because we trust one another. But what we discussed was behind hotel room doors, and stays there. But it is special to know ladies that you can trust to share personal aspects of your life, and they trust you too. And Lonna, Emily and myself trust one another that way. I even made sure they knew it was my first ménage, and as such they were taking my "virginity." With that Lonna and Emily took me by the arms and dragged me (but not kicking and screaming) into the bedroom, where our conversation took another turn. They told me they were in charge and to do as they said. We got undressed and they pushed me down on the bed. As friends I like them, and trust them implicitly. So they took charge, oh did they take charge. Well the three of us friends started liking one another. Lonna and Emily liked me. I liked Emily and Lonna. Lonna and Emily liked one another. It was a bedroom filled with a lot of liking that night. But details of our liking are very private between the three of us friends however.

We then were lying in bed, in post like bliss, me the luckiest thorn between two beautiful roses. And someone has a birthday coming up. Emily and I got together ahead of time (don't ask how...secret) and a birthday cake was arranged for Lonna. Emily covered Lonna's eyes while my drained and weakened body went to the kitchen to get the cake. I brought the cake back in, Emily and I singing Happy Birthday. Lonna cut the cake, and the three of us had birthday cake in bed (yes, Lonna and Emily can eat cake in my bed any day) Then I heard some giggling, and simultaneously I heard Emily and Lonna say sploshing.

You'll have to look up the word, all I will say is birthday cake never tasted oh so good.

I consider myself very lucky to have met and developed such a good relationship, well friendship, with two very special ladies. And that they both met, and like one another is great. That the two of them felt comfortable enough with one another and with me that their first time together was with me making my first ménages à trois a very special evening, and a wonderful memory.

Thank you both to Lonna and Emily for getting together with me to make this evening so special

Gentlemen, if you have the chance, schedule an encounter with Emily and Lonna. Each lady in their own right is an outstanding companion. And if the stars can align for you, like they did for me and you can see them together, do yourself a favour and arrange to see them for a ménage . Together they are dynamite companions, and have a special chemistry.

Again, to Lonna and Emily, saying thank you doesn't cover it, but THANK YOU. In my mind, before this encounter, a duo was on the bucket list. But this evening turned out to have nothing to do with a bucket list at all. It was much much more. It was a very special evening with two very special friends, and a ménages à trois. It was and is a night I will always remember.

13.jpg

120530230.jpg

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this