Emily Rushton

After scheduling conflicts (the usual life happens) I finally got to meet Emily. Meeting her was well worth the wait. It was an two hour outcall to my hotel in Toronto, a very unrushed two hours (thank you Emily) I had the normal pre-date pitter patters, you know, the excitement in anticipation of a first date, plus the nervousness waiting for the knock on the door. Not to mention the nervousness of meeting a lady of such high calibre and elite status. The knock came, I answered, and Emily, every bit as beautiful as her photos, was there. In spite of it being our first encounter, we greeted like old friends. Emily is a very down to earth, personable , intelligent, classy and yes, beautiful and sexy lady too.

Details of our time together are private, between Emily and me. I will say that it was a gfe in the real sense of the word.

She is definitely a lady I will see again

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Very well put, RG. It seems I have already given you enough rep points and I need to learn to spread 'em around more! :-D

I recently had the distinct pleasure of meeting this wonderful lady for the first time at an upscale downtown St. John's hotel and found your review here. What you wrote is almost exactly what I would have said myself now.

As it was it was my first meeting with her, I was, like you, just a tiny bit on edge, mostly because at the last minute, I found out that the side elevator accessible from street level didn't go up to the regular room floors (only to the conference rooms!) and it had me thinking for a second that I had to go to the front desk! Plus, you know, first impressions... :)

All the pre-planning and arranging details were handled perfectly and with complete discretion. We had exchanged communications a few times beforehand and I liked the fact that she felt sufficiently comfortable with me that she even waived the full verification prior to confirming the engagement. (Although I would have come through for her)

Finally, and without going into the details of the encounter, she was a great conversationalist, a perfect gfe companion, a classy beauty of distinction and simply a delight to spend time with. I am strongly recommending her and will definitely be repeating!

* * * Peace, love and happiness * * *

FR

P.S. If anyone wishes further info, I am willing to answer respectful inquiries via PM.

Emily is truly a companion, someone you can spend quality time with. Our first meeting was totally relaxing, Emilly greeted me warmly at the door, had music and candles on to set the mood We spent a significant amount of time chatting like old friends , making each other laugh out loud, with more than one near miss on having beverage spew out a nose. Time just sailed by. At some point it became clothing optional, as the perfect ending to time spent with a very warm, intelligent and passionate lady. Emily, as she said in her previous post, is defiantly not a pizza lady , and I'm very very happy about that. Will repeat ASAP.

On Saturday night I had my third encounter, nay, more like a date, with Emily, when she came on tour to Toronto July 13-14 2012. And it was a four hour outcall to my hotel. Emily and I have hit it off in the past, and I thought an extended date with Em would be great. Great is an understatement. Without details, I can say Saturday night's date was the highlight of my summer, and summer isn't even over yet. I spent the afternoon in my hotel room, getting ready, watching the clock, my anticipation and excitement building, watching, waiting, getting ready and then, on time came the knock on the door. I opened the door and there was Emily, looking as young and beautiful as ever. I let her in and we greeted each other with a hug and kiss, oh ok, kisses. Now in complete honesty I have to say Emily's photos are not accurate. Emily is even more beautiful in person than her photos show. We went over to the couch, where I had a nibbler tray set up of cheese, crackers and some other munchies. I then went to the kitchen and got us each a drink. We got caught up on old times. I told her some things going on with me, and she told me things going on with her. Emily has a very colourful life I must say. I didn't know this but Emily is on the dating scene. But Em doesn't use dating sites to find a boyfriend, no. She uses Wal Mart. If you hear shopping carts crashing in a Wal Mart near you, and see an angry married lady yelling about a beautiful redhead trying to steal her husband, well chances are Emily is in town. I had to put my drink down while being Emily told me of her escapades at Wal Mart for fear my drink would spew out through my nose. She had other stories to tell, worthy of posting in the humor section on CERB, but I won't tell them, too many stories, not enough time. But more than once I had to put my drink down.

You might have gathered Emily has a sense of humor. Well she does and then some. Not to mention being down to earth. She was even forgiving of me. I confessed I took one of her photos off her website and used it for wallpaper on my computer. And I sent copies of the photo to some friends who would appreciate the picture. She said it's an awesome picture, I have to agree. I'm not telling what photo it is, but Emily has my permission to divulge which photo I used off her website, so you'll have to ask her.

Well as time went on we went to the bedroom to continue catching up. The snack platter was left in the living room, although I don't know why, Emily can eat crackers in my bed any time. We undressed one another and.....oh if I haven't mentioned it before, Emily is beautiful. Oh forgot what I was going to write with that memory fresh in my head. However the details of our catching up are private between Emily and me. After we finished catching up, we both were just lying in bed, Emily in my arms, and we were caressing one another. Doing what could be listed as a menu item (not that Emily has a menu), and I'll coin the term KCC (kissing, cuddling, conversation) We kissed/cuddled/conversed for awhile but unfortunately, as always, the time ended.....ended all too soon, and Emily had to catch a flight out. I drove her back to her hotel in my infamous pick-up truck and we kissed good-bye, leaving me not just with a memorable encounter, but a wonderful memory too

If you are looking for a lady who provides a GFE and lets the encounter unfold naturally, contact Emily. If you are a visual gentleman, and you like her photos, give her a call, she is much more beautiful in person (some things a camera just doesn't catch) If you like ladies who are down to earth and have a sense of humour, give Emily a call, she is the proverbial girl next door (although sadly never next door to any place I lived). And for the gentlemen, we are very lucky. She has a busy schedule traveling from one end of Canada to another, living out of suitcases and hotel rooms so we get the pleasure of her companionship. Emily is a wonderful companion, a class act and most of all a lady, and should be treated as such. An encounter with her isn't just memorable, it is a fond memory too.

And to Emily, thank you again for a wonderful date Saturday night. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

• Like 4

It was Saturday Jan 18, 2014 and my second date of this year, A Date Of A Lifetime (every date with her is a date of a lifetime) was going to begin at 6pm. With a very special beautiful young woman, none other than Emily Rushton. I kinda like Em. This date will be our seventh time together. And I've travelled from Kingston to Toronto to London, Ontario to see her. Yeah, I guess it's fair to say I like her.

Planning for this encounter goes back to last year, a year of very limited companionship for me.

Last year I had intended to see Emily for three encounters, but life happens and two encounters I had to cancel and one got changed from a sleepover to a four hour encounter. But Emily understood my situation.

(2013 was a real bad year for me) But we scheduled an encounter for 2014, January 18th 2014 to be exact. I even paid Emily ahead of time via email money transfer. Come hell or high water I was going to see Emily. And Emily, she blocked off the 18th just for me. If you check her calendar on her website you'll see the 18th is marked unavailable. That was for me, hence the recommendation title. I've never had a Goddess do that for me before.

Emily arrived on time, as beautiful as I remember. She even came bearing a present for me from her trip to Montreal, something personal and appreciated...thanks again Emily. We sat down over drinks, getting caught up. Talking over all sorts of things, this lifestyle, my life, her life, the weather, future plans together and so on. Then one thing lead to another, and we hugged and kissed and undressed one another. And then, although never a surprise, but always a treat, when Emily's clothes drop to the floor and I get to see her looking like a Victoria's Secret model. But very quickly, well I reached around unclipped her bra and, well one thing led to another and......Emily was just herself, a very beautiful Goddess. We went to bed and.........the details a Magical Memory between Emily and me.

When we finished lovemaking we laid beside one another, kissing, caressing, snuggling and talking and just enjoying our time together. And there was no rush, it was one of the most unrushed encounters I have ever had, not just with Emily but with anyone But unrushed or not, Emily had to finally leave. But it was the most intimate, special and memorable encounters I've had with Em ever. And as with all encounters with her, they get better and better. But I suppose that is because our first encounter it was a SP seeing a client. Now it is friends reconnecting. That word is used quite a bit by people, but Emily really is a friend. Last year over emails she offered support during some bad times. Just her emails on my two trips from hell (Em knows why they are trips from hell) down east made the trip bearable. She is one of only four people (the other three civilian friends) who know exactly why and how much 2013 was a bad year for me. From our emails back and forth a special openness, trust and honesty developed between us. So I have a soft spot for Emily, a special affection for her if you will. Emily is beautiful, inside and out, with a heart of gold. Her friendship far exceeds what could be expected from a companion, and something I will always value and cherish.

That said, if you are looking for a great companion to see, Emily is a gem, and you won't be disappointed. Her ads on CERB, true, hence why I used some of the title lines in my recommendation. An encounter with her, well she redefines GFE. So if she tours to your city, whether it is Toronto or any one of the other cities across Canada she tours to, see her. It will be a encounter you will never forget with one terrific lady. And Emily, thank you again not just for another great encounter, but for your friendship most of all. I'm looking forward to our next encounter and seeing you again

RG

• Like 1

I recently had a curve thrown at me with a planned encounter. No details, but it fell through. I contacted a friend, Emily, telling her what happened and asking if she would be free. Something to keep in mind now, Emily is a touring lady, she is a local girl, just that Canada is her locale. I was locked into a specific date and place. I had no flexibility, not even on hotel. Well after emailing Em asking if I could see her on that date and place, keeping not only my fingers crossed, but arms and legs crossed too, her reply quickly came "Sure RG, I can make that work." She juggled her schedule and made herself unavailable for me. This is the second time she has done that for me.

Emily arrived on time, looking, well WOW!!! Even more beautiful than her photos show. She is even more beautiful today than when I first met her back in March 2011. Wearing jeans and a tank top. If Peter MacKay got one look at Emily he'd tear up the new bill and book an encounter with her. Hell he might even leave his wife for her. I invited Emily into my room and we sat down and getting caught up over things over drinks...things going on in her life, things going on in my life, things in CERB etc etc etc. And while talking she was stroking my arm, I was stroking hers. Then as things progressed she got a twinkle in her eyes. I've seen that twinkle before. We stood up, smiled at one another then kissed and hugged. We undressed each other. Under Emily's clothes a special treat. She was wearing what she wore in one of her photo shoots. Take a look at the first photo in Emily's latest CERB album, Sensual Spring Seduction. That outfit greeted me. But as with everything Emily wears, it is she who makes the outfits look good. But she looks even more beautiful as herself, and the bra and panties dropped to the floor. We proceeded to the bed, where we kissed caressed and made love. We then snuggled, and made small talk. I asked Em if she had dinner yet, she replied no. I asked if she would like to get a bite to eat. She smiled, said yes, and said she knows a pub near the hotel, if that is OK. I said sure, so we got dressed, and headed towards the pub

Now it was a good dinner at the pub. I had real good well great dinner company, thanks Emily. And as we walked in I found it entertaining watching a few heads turn, looking at Emily, my beautiful dinner date. She was wearing a tank top and jeans, her long red hair flowing. And in fairness to those guys who's heads turned, likely I'd be getting whiplash from my head turning seeing such a beautiful woman. Emily has a playful mischievous side too. She noticed a couple guys keep looking at her. And Em and I were sharing a plate of wings. She said she knew the best way to clean our fingers of sauce, the next thing simultaneously she licked my finger clean and I licked hers clean. Those guys stopped staring. I think they really got hot and bothered by that. Em and I had a chuckle over it. We left the pub and went back to the hotel. When the elevator reached my floor I gave Emily a hug and kiss goodnight, and said I'm looking forward to our next time together. I went to my room and went to bed. Our four hour encounter was a very much unrushed four hour encounter

The next morning I was up bright and early at five thirty. Watching Toronto come to life. At six the phone rang....OMG what's wrong, I thought. This was the hotel phone btw, not my cell phone. I answered fearing the worse. "Good Morning RG, what time does your train leave?" It was Emily. "1130" I reply "Good, we have time then, I'm taking you out for breakfast" I told Emily I wasn't ready yet and she said that's OK, she's not ready either. But she'd be down at seven thirty to pick me up. "Great" I replied, "I'll be waiting" At seven thirty there was the knock on the door, and Emily, was there, with a smile that lights up a room, taking me down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Having a nice breakfast with one of my most favourite ladies yesterday, it was the highlight of yesterday. And even though my Date Of A Lifetime with Emily was on Thursday evening, and ended late Thursday night, it was a pleasant surprise to be asked out and taken for breakfast by Emily Friday morning.

All my dates with Emily have been Great!!!.....but they get even better each time I see her. Emily looks like the Girl Next Door. She has head turning beauty, easily could be a Victoria's Secret model or PMOY. Well you might gather I find Emily beautiful. And as beautiful as Emily is, on the outside, it's her inner beauty that really makes Emily special. She is a trusted friend, someone who, well we can be open and honest with one another. She is a gem. You may detect I've got a soft spot for her...well I do. I absolutely trust her without reservation. That said, I also would recommend her to any gentleman looking for a lady who provides a GFE, in fact Em redefines GFE. And for someone looking for a regular lady to see, don't be deterred by Emily's touring coast to coast. She twice has made adjustments in her touring schedule so I could see her (and again, THANK YOU SO MUCH Emily)

Any gentleman looking for a great lady to see, contact Emily. She redefines GFE. She returns any respect, affection and appreciation tenfold, so as with all ladies, treat her right

And to Emily, well here I'll just say again THANK YOU and give a hug and kiss. Anything beyond that stays between us

Edited by r__m__g_uy

This past Saturday evening I was sitting in my hotel room waiting for my date to arrive. Even though it's my eleventh date with her, my heart was just pounding, weak in the legs and butterflies in my stomach...you know, pre date jitters. Because shortly I was having a date with Emily Rushton. And right on time, there was the knock on the door. I opened the door and this beautiful Goddess greeted me, with a hug and kiss.

We sat down over drinks, and spent a few hours catching up on things in going on in our respective lives. We email back and forth but nothing beats face to face conversation. As the clock moved forward it was time to go...for dinner out that is. I made dinner reservations for us at a steakhouse. We continued catching up over nice steak dinners and just enjoying each other's company

When dinner ended we headed back to my hotel room. Once we got there, well Emily was herself and looking at her just left me breathless. Em's photos are beautiful. But Emily is even more beautiful in person. And as hard as it is to believe,as beautiful as she was when I first met her in 2011, Emily is even more beautiful today. Not to mention slender and real. If anyone has seen her photos in her portfolio, well she is even more gorgeous than that.

When you spend some time with her, as breathtakingly beautiful as she is, you'll find her true beauty is on the inside. Emily is down to earth .And she has a big heart. She is an absolute gem, and a joy to be with

You might gather I like Emily. I do. And I can wholeheartedly recommend her as a companion to see for any respectful gentleman. Respect and affection given is returned tenfold. Follow her booking protocols and respect her boundaries and you too will have a Date Of A Lifetime

And Emily, Thank You for the Magical Memories over the years, and the Escape this past Saturday. You are a special lady and valued friend. I'm looking forward to our next date in 2016 and making more memories

RG

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.