Emily Rushton

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I received an e-mail from Emily a few weeks ago, letting me know of her schedule to come to Kingston on October 12th. Without hesitation, and with memories of our last meeting still fresh in my mind, I scheduled an encounter with her. An added bonus, as if seeing Emily again isn't bonus enough, her tour schedule worked perfectly for me, since I was in Kingston on a course at the same time. It's now the day of the encounter,I'm sitting in the classroom, my heart just pitter pattering away and butterflys in my stomach in anticipation of seeing Em again. Everyone in the class must have wondered why I had a smile on my face. If they only knew what my upcoming evening plans were. Emily texted me the hotel information, and just before I was to show up, I contacted her and she gave me the room number. I got in the elevator, my heart really pounding now. I got off on the floor and walked down the hallway. I knocked on the door, it opened and there was Emily, looking as young and beautiful as ever. But don't be intimidated by her beauty, she puts you at ease right away. She invited me in, and greeted me with a hug and kiss. Emily had the lights in the room dimmed, with candles lit, making for a very romantic ambiance

She ushered me to a chair, offered me a beverage (she remembered from our last encounter that I am a non-drinker). Then we sat down together, catching up on old times. Emily is a very down to earth lady, a good conversationalist, and has a great sense of humour. Well as things progressed, she got a twinkle in her eye and said she provides life experiences (a big understatement btw) With that, we moved from the chair to the bed. Once there, Emily turned to me, with a very seductive smile on her face, and said she gives "skydiving lessons". Would I like a lesson? Yes I replied, wondering what she had in mind. Well after that, things are a blur, a happy foggy blur. Well not really, yes happy, but there is no fog or blur, but details of the "skydiving lesson" are private between Emily and me. But take my word for it, the "lesson" was a very memorable life experience. I certainly am looking forward to seeing Em again, for some more life experiences and more memories

If Emily does a tour to your city, whether Kingston or elsewhere, do yourselves a favour and meet her. She is a wonderful lady, a true GFE and provides wonderful and unforgettable life experiences. If your like me, if you see Emily once, you'll want to see her again

And to Em, thank you for a second great encounter (and the skydiving lesson). It was the highlight not only of my week, but my last two months. I'm looking forward to our next time together. In the meantime memories of our encounter will have to do. And a big thank you for remembering me, and letting me know your touring schedule. E-mails from you are always welcome.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I too won the lottery and was able to see Emily on her brief stay in Kingston. While this was my first time having the pleasure of meeting Emily I was mesmorized by her beauty, intellect, and willingness to please. Without question I would recommend Emily to anyone who is looking for an experience wrapped around an intense sexual experience.

Ems I wish we had more time to spend and I hope our travel paths cross again.

November is usually a cold grey month. The winds just add to the foreboding that winter is around the corner. I say usually, because this November, weather aside, was a bright sunny month. That's because I had a five hour date with Emily when she came to Kingston. We don't know if it's our ninth or tenth date, because one date was a weekend escape together last summer, how many dates does that count for. But then again does it really matter

Emily arrived at my hotel on time and greeted me with a smile, hug and kiss. Em just has a smile that brightens up a room. I invited her in, and we proceeded to the living room of my suite, where we got caught up on respective things going on in our lives. But our conversation was short lived, sort of. I had dinner reservations for us at a nice restaurant. We headed over and continued our conversation over drinks and a delicious dinner. But it wasn't the food and drink that made the dinner so good, although it was pretty good, it was my dinner date. She made the dinner great!!! After dinner, we headed back to my suite, and continued catching up over drinks

After a bit, our conversation had an awkward pause. Then I saw the twinkle in Emily's beautiful green eyes. Neither one of us said anything. Neither one of us had to say anything. We left the living room and our date continued with snuggles and more. Details of

which are a Magical Memory for Emily and me. I should rephrase that, the whole date is yet again another Magical Memory, just some details to be shared only between two friends. Unfortunately, as unrushed as our date was, the clock had the final word, and Emily and I had to hug and kiss goodnight.

For those who have yet to meet Emily, first off her photos aren't accurate. She is even more beautiful in person than her pictures show. Once you get to know her, you'll meet a bright intelligent woman. But her true beauty is her inner beauty. She is a kind, caring person, with a big heart. Adjectives to describe a date with Emily, fun, gentle and romantic, and she exudes sensuality. Emily is the quintessential girl next door. Personally I feel very lucky to have met such a wonderful lady, and developed a cherished friendship with her. If you are looking to have a Date Of A Lifetime, contact Emily through her preferred method of contact. If you are like me, a date with her will be a Magical Memory for you too. And to Emily, once again, Thank You for our date. I'm looking forward to our next time together

A minor caveat. You may notice I use some of Emily's title lines in this recommendation. I did so to first, reinforce the honesty of her ads, and second, it is done with Emily's knowledge and permission

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.