Sign in to follow this  

Juliet at CMJ

Guest D***el B***e

Had some free time today, and looking for someone that I had seen yet for my last massage of 2015. Saw that Juliet was available today and I had been intrigued by her pictures. Except for the above recommendation which I had not seen till now, I knew nothing about her. She was mentioned on another board as being very beautiful. She has no other reviews and is not a member here or twitter. No email account, so I could not ask any questions. Didn't even know if she allowed kissing. Usually I get to know the girls before I meet them, so I was taking a chance on seeing he, but her pictures are so beautiful. So I booked my appointment for noon. When I got to the location, she opened the door and welcomed me. I was not disappointed, she has a gorgeous face, long red hair and very shapely body. She was dressed in a nice sexy christmas outfit. She brought me into the room and started the shower with me. She didn't want to take another shower as too many showers dry out her skin, but she came in and helped me get clean. She is short, slim, beautiful breast and bum, just perfect. and a very beautiful face and piercing eyes. She gives a nice firm relaxing massage, she asked me if the pressure was good, I replied yes. She massaged me from different positions and was using her bum to massage me for a while. She gives great body slides :) We chatted while I got to know her. Like the reviewer before me I felt nervous with her also. Hadn't gotten any kisses so far :( as I usually let the girl make the first move. Since I didn't know her at all I wasn't sure was allowed? But the massage was very good and relaxing.

Soon she asked me lie on my back. This is where the fun begins. More body slides,much more fun when you are on your back and can see her great body sliding over you :) She has great hands just the right amount of pressure. she has several different techniques:) She was very good with her finish, didn't last long with her, she is that good. Had some time to spare, so I offered to massage her for a while. She agreed to this and I got to massage her sexy body. She seemed to enjoy my massage a lot and complemented me a lot. Must be from all the massages I've received :) Sometime's it's better to give then receive :) Now it was time to shower again, this time she helped me get clean. Afterwards, she asked me what I enjoyed about her session and how could she make it better.

I told her the massage was great, but that I enjoyed kissing. She said that she was waiting me to lean for a kiss, but I hadn't. But then she gave me some very nice kisses. Darn I had missed out again. But I think she enjoyed my company and was hoping I would come back again. I think I will return in 2016 and the next time would be even more fun. She let me out and gave me another hug and kiss at the door. The entrance was well lit, and I could see clearly how beautiful she was. Yup a return trip in the future is a must.

With a bit more experience, I think she will be very popular. I'm surprised that she hasn't had many reviews yet?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this