Julie Dreamgirl @ now at Vibe

Je fus accueilli par la charmante et jolie Jessica . Tout de suite on me présente la chambre VIP. Je prend une douche et voila que je recois Julie avec moi...Beau sourire, belle jeune femme, gros calin, ça commençait très bien.

Elle a tout fait pour que j'apprécie ma rencontre, et j'ai apprécié. Quelle belle rencontre!!!

J'ai adoré, son service, sa gentillesse et naturellement son corps, avec un intérêt particulier pour ces seins.

Si j'étais du genre à donner des notes, elles auraient été très élevées.

Merci Julie avec une telle rencontre, impossible de ne pas se revoir très bientôt.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Google translation of slyjohn's reco:

I was greeted by the charming and lovely Jessica. We immediately present me VIP room. I take a shower and here I receive Julie with me ... Beautiful smile, beautiful young woman, big hug, it started very well.

She did everything for me to enjoy my meeting, and I appreciated. What a great meeting!

Loved, service, kindness and of course his body, with particular interest for those breasts.

If I were the type to give ratings, they would have been very high.

Julie thank you with such a meeting impossible not to meet again soon.

As I walked through the door, I was greeted by the lovely Jessica. After I was confirmed for my appointment, Julie came and led me to our room. The room looked very exquisite, but most importantly of all, the lady was very dashingly sexy and had a beautiful smile, not to mention her perfect breasts. In our time together, the service was very satisfying, and the very hot Julie was there to please. All in all, I had a wonderful time there, and I would go back to see this goddess in a heartbeat.

The location was very nice and artistic, and Julie was a very sexy and caring hostess, who did a very good job to make my stay enjoyable. Short, big breasts, French, all that a man could desire. I can't wait for my next visit. If anyone does go here, I would recommend you go see Julie Dreamgirl!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.