Guys you sould giv that woman a try!!!! :sm185: I met her this week end for the second time.

She has nice soft skin, gorgeous natural breats :boobies:. She is a BBW, 6.1 with weight proportionate to her height. She is very sweet. The pics on her web site are all real. She provide an excellent service and she enjoy what she does and it shows.... She does not watch the clock and give attention to your needs. She is an excellent kisser. She knows how to use these sweets lips of hers. She is an experienced lady, not like the young chicks on this or other sites.

She like to bj2.gif :69: :cooter: :bddog: etc.

I highly recommend you to book at least two hours with her. Be sure to bring a tank full of gaz because she will exhaust you icon10.gif.

Thanks again and see you next time Lana :motion:

• Like 6

lana was awsome very nice girl , took her time actually worth your time and money. we had a good chat love to see her again

Finally met Lana. I would recommend, however she has some surprises that those who are new to this, might set the bar too high. If you enjoy reciprocating and pleasuring a woman, she will leave you satisfied every time. She is also very bright woman that will inspire you.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.