Sign in to follow this  

Lou

This recommendation is a little slow in coming, sorry Lou. This past November, November 12, 2011 I had the pleasure of finally meeting Lou, a Montreal SP, who toured to Toronto. She came to my attention from the posts on CERB, and she intrigued me as a lady I'd like to meet. Emails were exchanged, and all verification/screening information provided. Finally she let me know of her tour schedule which coincided with my travel schedule, and an encounter was booked

She arrived on time to my hotel, and I was greeted with a hug and kiss, and we got to know each other over drinks. We had a pleasant conversation. Lou is from Montreal, and her first language French, so at times her knowledge of English and mine of French made for a lack of understanding of certain phrases. But it was fun attempting the translations. Although I did find out she doesn't like fish, well specifically bass, or more accurately, they don't like her (a little private joke) Well as things progressed, we went to the bedroom, for more translation. Details of that time are private, between Lou and myself. Afterwards, Lou stayed for a bit more, we had another drink together, and talked a bit more

The encounter ended with a hug and kiss. I would describe our encounter as an unrushed gfe.

I enjoyed my encounter with Lou and I certainly would recommend seeing her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this