Veronica Treats at CMJ

I had been messaging back and forth with Veronica for about a month trying to figure out when we could meet up and finally managed to make my way out to CMJ East this morning. It was so worth the wait!

One of the reasons I wanted to meet up with Veronica was how interesting this woman is. She's got a great personality, extremely intelligent and well traveled. Certainly things I hold in high value.

Veronica is stunningly gorgeous with intoxicating green eyes and has a toned, sexy body to die for! She has a great sense of humor and she was so easy to talk to that it just added to the overall experience.

Her massage was truly second to none, the play time in shower was freaking sexy and her body slides were just bloody hot!!! Oh...did I fail to mention she has one of the best bums...period???

Thanks for the amazing time Veronica...can't wait to see you again soon! ;)

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
  • Like 3

We've been pm'ing back and forth for a bit; I liked her pictures, and the way she presented herself. Smart and sexy. She caught my attention....

I had a one-hour gap, unexpectedly recently, and contacted her. She was free. I was off.

Really nice-looking babe opens the door; yes, I'm going to enjoy this! Long reddish hair (I like that smile.gif), great toned fit body and nice ass in her ultra tight skirt. Yoga babe, I'm thinking. We get to the room, hug, me feeling her bum as she touches me. Clothes off, off to the shower. I was impressed. I think it showed...

Back to the room. I ask her to lie on the massage table, and she does, face down. I get to rub her taut, hot body as she wiggles with enjoyment of my touch. She rolls over, and I continue. I'm liking this. She smiles and laughs and seems to be having fun too. It's a good session.

My turn. Veronica is skilful and inventive, changing rhythms and patterns. She's sensitive to what pleases me, and varies her technique accordingly. It's like she reads me. Smart and sexy, as I said.

It was a great session and I wished I had longer, but I was glad to have had this opportunity, and I'm very eager for more.

Thanks, Veronica! I enjoyed our time together.

I recently had the great fortune to have a repeat visit with Veronica. It all kind of happened last minute, which is pretty much the norm in my life at the moment.

Had an absolutely phenomenal second visit with. Her massage skills are second to none, but it's her incredible personality that brought me back. She's stunningly beautiful, has an out of the world body and her eyes just draw you right in, but her personality and ease of conversation is something you don't come across everyday.

I'm not the easiest person to impress, but Veronica very much impresses me! Can't wait to see her again. :D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.