Natasha Couture

For anyone looking for a great massage, I highly recommend the lovely Natasha Couture. Natasha was very warm, friendly and accommodating. There was nothing awkward from the experience. Her studio was nice and clean and I felt relaxed through and through. I'm looking forward to booking her again in the future.

ToeD79oo_400x400.jpg

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Recently I had the pleasure to see Natasha in her private condo in Orleans. The basement room is nicely appointed with all the amenities - shower, massage table, baby oil, candles, robe. Natasha provided me with a first class massage - I opted for medium strength - and she was terrific working out a few kinks in a totally relaxing way. During the massage we discussed her other options including Nuru, edging and other erotic pleasures. Natasha is slim with beautiful soft almost translucent skin and amazing eyes. When she looks directly at you and discusses all of the options available it certainly gets a guy excited. Next time I think will opt for the Nuru+ !! Definitely a must see lady and very reasonable rates.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.