Olivia (formerly known as Freyja)

I should have written this months ago but how great is the speed of the passage of time. Shortly after I took up this hobby, I was perusing profiles of the ladies at Brass Club when I came across a hostess - Olivia (at the time known as Freyja) - who caught my eye. In fact her pale skin and sensuous curves captivated me immediately. I booked easily with the club and at the appointed hour was waiting in one of the rooms there.

In came the tall, exceedingly beautiful lady in the picture. She walked with poise and class and greeted me with her lovely smile, at once putting me at ease. We hugged and chatted while undressing each other and then headed to a wonderful shower for two, where we explored each other's bodies and got shiny clean.

Olivia's massage skills are top-notch, and very sensual. She knows how to relax a gentleman and spectacularly arouse him simultaneously, all the while chatting away casually. This really is a girlfriend experience in every sense, while remaining within MA limits. After the flip, luxurious body slides and more relaxing / arousing, culminating in the grand finale, it was my turn to massage her. We both got excited again and when it was time for the final shower, we both really needed one.

I saw Olivia (then called Freyja) several times when she was at Brass, and really miss her. She is truly a beautiful intelligent person in and out, with a stunning body, a warm smile and a great conversationalist. She is a lady not to be missed by gentlemen who know how to treat a lady.

As a hobbyist, my criteria is first and foremost sensuality and passion, but always with respect.

On this front, Olivia did not disappoint. Tall and youthful with sensual curves, I was greeted with a warm hug and a gentle kiss. The session was not rushed in anyway; in fact, we talked a fair bit at start to put each other at ease. The session itself was wonderful and Olivia was very attentive to my every needs.

Strongly recommended for those looking for an enticing experience

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.