Large Natural Tits

ME! Lol,lol, no, mine are implants:) But do you think having people compare sets of boobies is a good idea? It is subjective and really why not just do some research and pick a girl that you really like and with a body you find desirable. Some may feel hurt by being left out or even insulted for being singled out. Most of us want fairness, kindness and acceptance here. Saying one is better than the other is neither fair nor gentlemanly, imo. But if some want to indulge your sense of curiousness who am I to rain on the parade:)

• Like 3

My apologies it was not my intention to single any ladies out not make anyone feel uncomfortable. I worships breasts of all shapes an sizes. I'll take your advice and simply do my homework. Thanks for comments.

While I unfortunately haven't had the purrsonal pleasure of touching them, when I think of large natural tits, the first gorgeous ladies to come to mind are Carrie Mooon - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=15702 and Georgiana Sweet - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=65585

Definitely!

Another Ottawa lady that is an all natural busty beauty is Vanessa Vale :)

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling
  • Like 3

Guest a**4*

All ladies here have beautiful breasts for me all are beautiful in there own way I like them all :boobies:

Definitely!

Another Ottawa lady that is an all natural busty beauty is Vanessa Vale :)

You are right Gabby -referring to the title of your post- if that was what was meant- Nothing at all wrong with referring to who is a natural busty beauty, as there are many here. BUT the op didn't ask that - he seemingly wants us to compare by asking us to respond to who HAS the NICEST set of natural FIRM tits. Perhaps I am to literal, but words are words:)If we want a message to be read a certain way it should be written that way. Nothing wrong either with wanting to be fair:)

Christy,

Although we have never met, from your photos I would have to rank you right up there...real or not! Hope to one day get first hand knowledge.

I second that!

• Like 1

I agree with Cristy , no comparing our breasts , they are all great . Mine are bought and paid for and I love them . In my mind all " titties " are the best . It's just a memory thing .

Today I had great threesome with Emma Alexandra, assuredly she has great natural and firm breasts .

We all have our favourites, today hers were totally awesome , hmm just like the last time .

I'm boring RG's statement . Halifax Rambelings !

• Like 1

Carrie Moon

Vanessa Vale

Georgiana Sweet

Me before I left Ottawa, LOL.

But seriously, those ladies have some awesome tatas.

• Like 4

Theres nothing wrong with letting others know who has the best breasts.. Im sick of girls who post fake pics or take them at angles that hide their flaws, so anyone who has had a good experience with a provider has every right to rank them among other providers to give other customers that may be interested an idea of what to expect when showing up at the door, rather than a dissappointing surprise. After all this is a business, no room for feelings

Guest ****ven

I know this is an older post but in the natural boobs category I have a nice handful of natural d36. Bigger than A grapefruit but not unnaturally large :) and my good friend ms. Samantha also has an even bigger natural pair :)

From experience i would say I like Carrie Moon's the best. Not saying there are not better out there but if there are they must be magnificent because I know Carrie's are magnificent.

• Like 2