Selina on BP Regina

Guys I had the pleasure of meeting up with Selina from BP last week while I was visiting Regina. I use this site when I travel to a city to verify potential SP's and weed out the fakes. I was lucky enough to find Selina and we had a great time together. She is young at heart (I thought she looked even younger) with a 'hippy' vibe that made our time together very enjoyable. Her pics are real and if she feels a connection with you look out!

Question though....why are there so few posts on this board?

I asked her if I could post a review and she had no idea Lyla existed...

For a city with an over abundance of 'massage' options, giving the good SP's a positive post would ensure those of us who enjoy the hobby are able to find top notch SP's.

perb is generally used for "western" Canada while lyla is generally eastern from what I was instructed from one of the SP.

In terms of reviews, hard to say. SPs I've seen stated they don't want their reviews posted, which I respect, others have no problem. Ive encountered too many false advertised SPs. Easier to spot when you use an archived website so future people don't make the same mistake.

Look into the history and it should solve most people's problems.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.