Massage ads on Kijiji

Hey guys,

There are two Ads on Kijiji that I just wonder if anyone ever seen them before.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/city-of-halifax/massage-therapy-ask-me-how-to-get-10-off-a-treatment/1236284568?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

She goes by Kristine and I texted her about massage and happy endings, she said no...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-skilled-trades/city-of-halifax/relaxation-massage/1224853614?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

she goes by Carrie, and I am pretty sure she does happy ending, and just wonder if anyone seen her and how was she ?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

There are two Ads on Kijiji that I just wonder if anyone ever seen them before.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/city-of-halifax/massage-therapy-ask-me-how-to-get-10-off-a-treatment/1236284568?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

She goes by Kristine and I texted her about massage and happy endings, she said no...

I was a little more subtile, (never actually came out and asked) but I got the feeling it was a no also, be interested to hear otherwise!

Lol. I actually visited Carrie, the second link.

And she only does regular massage too... however she texted me with the impression that she does another stuffs... so I was kinda a little bit pissed off because of that.

The massage was ok, but I could get way better massage and get insurance with any of the regular massage place. So I won't repeat

I asked her if she would allow a nude massage and she agreed for $XXXx. I haven't gone yet.

That's really surprising. I've asked her a couple of times after the massage if she'd be open to something like that and she constantly laughs and says she doesn't do anything like that.

I believe I was very kind during the massage and kept it simple. Even providing her a generous tip after wards..

Good luck to you though! Let me know how it goes.

• Like 1

When I visited Carrie, Jess was there as a trainee ..

And I guess she is doing this by herself now.

Carrrie is only providing massage, and she is in her 50s and looks far from her pic on kijiji.

Jess is pretty cute and I asked her a few time if she does any happy endings and she declined

When I visited Carrie, Jess was there as a trainee ..

And I guess she is doing this by herself now.

Carrrie is only providing massage, and she is in her 50s and looks far from her pic on kijiji.

Jess is pretty cute and I asked her a few time if she does any happy endings and she declined

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/dartmouth/full-body-relaxation-massage-therapy/1246091020?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Is this Jess? You Speak of ?

Guest h***yto***2

Is there supposedly a BP ad still up for this Jess. I can't find it. I did see them both before with no luck of even a happy ending. So, things have changed maybe, newcomer?

Guest h***yto***2

Ok, now I see it as I recognize her picture. Blonde girl.

I just read the ad where the last link was posted . This lady is registered and a recent graduate . From what I am sure of not one person that is registered will provide any sort of happy ending .

If anyone did they would lose their licence and then lose more than 20 thousand dollars it cost to become a RMT.

Edited by Katherine
spelling

does anyone have an updated ad for this Jes girl? new to the area and looking for a good massage