Charlotte Edwards Saskatoon June 22-26 near TCU Place

Hello gentlemen!

Charlotte_March2017_C3-_More_Blurred_Watermark.jpg

My name is Charlotte Edwards, a sultry and sensual courtesan who truly understands the need for a discreet and sensual "gentleman's rendezvous". In the past 2 years since I started in this industry, I have earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's most recommended and reliable providers (you will find reviews of me on my website). Let me whisk you away with a passionate affair that will have your toes curling and your heart racing anticipating my next move.... I offer a unique courtesan experience for those seeking something a little bit more genuine and natural. You will have my undivided attention and be treated like the king that you are!

You can look forward to a warm reception, as well as an erotic and seductive experience with me. I prefer the company of mature gentlemen who are 30 years of age or older. I am a very low volume and discreet provider, and you can rest assured that you will be very well taken care of during our time together. I offer a natural and unrushed experience for the gentleman looking for a more authentic and connected type of encounter.

DSC_3548-blurred-edited_1_watermark.jpg

Come spend some time with me and try the "Charlotte Experience? for yourself.

Quick Facts

Service style: Low volume sensual provider

Incall Location: Downtown Hotel near TCU Place

Incall $350/h $500/90 min $650/2h $850/3 h $1050/4 h $2500/overnight Outcall add $50/h for engagements less than 4 hours

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hair colour: medium brown

Eye Colour: brown

Height: 5'4

Bust: 34B

Grooming: Completely bare (lasered)

Smoker/Drinker: No to both

Incall/Outcall: Both

Available To Couples?: Yes

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @MsCharlotteX

DSC_3619-blurredwatermark.jpg

Where ecstasy awaits,

Charlotte Edwards

DSC_3593-blurredwatermark.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downtown Saskatoon near TCU Place - Upscale Hotel

This is my only stop in Saskatchewan

I am available for appointments between these hours.

Thurs June 22 prebook between 3pm-11pm

Fri June 23 No availability

Sat June 24 prebook between 10am-1pm*

Sun June 25 prebook between 10am-1pm*

Mon June 26 prebook between 10am-12pm only

*Additional late evening availability might be available please inquire

Please prebook, or inquire with a few hours notice as I like to explore in my

free time on tour and don't spend all day inside. Thank you :)

image.jpg

Many more review links on my website :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downtown Incall Rates: $350/h $500/90 min $650/2 h $850/3 h $1050/4 h $1200/5h $2000/clock free all day $2500/overnight

Outcall please add $50/h for engagements under 4 hours

Longer appointments are always available, so please inquire. I would love to accompany you on a romantic dinner date, or to a movie, or spend the night on the town. I prefer longer dates, so when in doubt choose the extended experience so that you can enjoy every moment.

I look forward to making your acquaintance and getting to know each other better time and time again.

http://www.CharlotteEdwards.ca

Please include your name, age, brief description, Lyla handle, date and time desired, and a reference if applicable. Thank you!

Email [email protected]

Charlotte_March2017_C17_Watermark.jpg