For the hobbiests (and providers too)...

Are there hotels locally that you have no problem going to and conversely that you avoid?

I know there is one in Bedford that seems to be a commonly used one for visits. A little lower scale looking but private entrances... employees must know what goes on.

Also the corner of Quinpool and Robie has recently been a location used. How is that for privacy and traffic?

Any thoughts from the community?

(There was a thread similar recently but didn't quite give answers or feedback)

Both places are "safe" to go to.

The Bedford one is no 5-star Hotel, but has less traffic/noticabilty.

The Quinpool one is a nice place, and has moderate traffic; but the front desk people have a low tolerance of problems and aren't usually happy when it comes to dealing with SP's.

I believe a lot of Hotel staff know what is going; it's when the traffic becomes too noticeable or when the room is being used by less-than favorable SP's (who will bring in other problems) do they say anything. As long as they make money and there are no problems, there is no problem lol

....and I'm pretty sure from my chats with SP's that some places even have lil' side deals with the girls now and then. Won't mention names or places lol