I often use the Shout Box and Twitter to announce a new blog post on my website, but a lot of people from CERB aren't on twitter yet, and some people don't look at the Shout Box. Perhaps a thread dedicated to people on CERB with blogs would be best. It can be a thread where we post about updates.

I would suggest putting a little description of the blog post itself. Something along the lines of "I thought this was really funny, check it out on my blog" or "I needed to vent about 'xyz'" etc.

I will start.

I just posted some candid pictures of myself in Québec City on my blog. Major food baby while eating at Le Charbon with my parents... I also posted some pictures of the city. Enjoy!

• Like 6

I'm with you on this, although I keep a file of blog favorites and check them ever week or so. I do like your idea as there are probably blogs out there that I might find interesting but not aware of.

I actually prefer to read blogs and have been doing that for quite some time than some threads.

The blog posts just gives us the reader more of that personal feel of the individual and I enjoy the getting a read from the bloggers personality.

It is a win/win for readers and bloggers and a good thread, Nathalie. :)

I just updated my blog. I wrote a short poem and posted a picture of my adventure at the Nordik Spa in Chelsea (Québec).

I hope you're all having a fantastic day!

[and I hope other people post on this thread eventually... I know there are lots of people on CERB with blogs!]

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Yay Wordies!!!

I think I have a Sara Blog somewhere... I should start posting on that again. I'm off to find it... :)

Thanks for the inspiration Nathalie!

Additional Comments:

Found it and added a short little post. :)

http://saramqsays.blogspot.ca/

I'll try to be much more proactive on this.

Just added another post.

http://saramqsays.blogspot.ca/2012/10/sadness-comes-in-form-of-shattered-glass.html

Edited by S**a*Q

Here is my last blog post of my trip to London, England. I'm home now, and is it ever sweet!

Cheers,

Nat

p.s. I hope other ladies post their blogs here! Thanks Emily and Sara for your contributions!

Today was the official launch of my brand new sweet n sexy erotic blog:

BLOGASMS!

There is already a few sexxxy entries posted so far! :biggrin: I will be updating it regularly, so check back again soon for more naughty GND erotica!

This is an uber-academicy blog post (including scholarly articles) about my most recent graduate seminar presentation. Be warned, it's jargony! The title is "Sexing Work or Sex Working?" about the nuances of love, intimacy, and the market place.

Edited by N*t****e L*f*****

New erotic blog update!!

Our faces all look different, so why would our genitals all look the same?

Check it out at:

BLOGASMS!

My take on genital shame, and the importance of genital love and acceptance for complete self healing!

Love your genitals! :biggrin:

I've been updating my blog throughout the holidays. I posted a poem this morning called "The game is called 'touch'"! Enjoy!

I very much enjoyed my first whirlwind tour of your blog. Bravo, Nathalie!

Touch

• Like 1