Nude massage but no happy ending?

I went for a massage at Jun Jun Clinic. I remember seeing them on Albert before they moved. Based on the Google results, I wasn't totally expecting a happy ending. However, that changed when I saw their relatively sketchy location on Rae St. Very discreet.

Brought upstairs by a young pretty Chinese girl in her 20s, I stripped down to my jogging pants. She instructed me to take everything off. Like naked. SO I did as requested.

She gave a very good fantasy massage and left a skimpy thing on my butt which she played with constantly.

I honestly was expecting a happy ending as she seemed curious who I had last time I was there. Just due to the sketchiness of the location and non professional atmosphere. Jun Jun use to be open very late on Albert, I've never seen a normal massage place open until 11 pm or later.

Nevertheless, there was no extra happy ending services. As someone who use to live in Montreal, by far, the best city in the world for erotic massages (I do not consider it prostitution) I am a fan of massages that result in happiness :)

Based on reviews, it seems consistent with my experience but I am just surprised that a massage where I was ordered to get naked, went to a sketchy unmarked location, with a Chinese girl in which cash was demanded, did not result in a happy ending.

I may resemble a cop to them with my body type and age, wonder if that played in effect? I would like to return to this clinic either way. It was a very good massage and still semi erotic. It's the first massage I have ever been naked which resulted in a massage only. $60 for 60-minutes and $80 for 90. I could have rested there for hours.

This was my first massage in Regina, I've lived here for about 5-years now. I will certainly return. Would like to find a massage place that actually has pretty girls, unlike the "unnamed" one which I went to that had a very unattractive woman not reminiscent with the photo on the website...

Anyone else been to Jun Jun Clinic?

I tried getting to that address, but goggle maps let me to a residential area and the person who answered couldn't really help me get to their location.... Maybe it changed as far as I know... Ended up giving up after 30mins of driving around to find them and went to sleep unsatisfied.

I tried getting to that address, but goggle maps let me to a residential area and the person who answered couldn't really help me get to their location.... Maybe it changed as far as I know... Ended up giving up after 30mins of driving around to find them and went to sleep unsatisfied.

they use to be on albert but now on rae street.

it is a residential area

i wasn't sure what to expect as it was my first time there, the Toronto College Ave location for Jun Jun listed on the Kijiji ad is linked to many erotic massage reviews but the Regina Jun Jun (which is the same person running it) seems to suggest they only do regular massages.

Based on the house and room and it being Asian and discreet, I was pretty dumbfounded it was a normal massage place. Especially how she ordered me naked and touched my butt and inner thigh so much with curiosity as to who I had last time!

Anyways, it was a really good massage and I would go back for that alone! Never had a massage like that.