What turns you on???

Hello, everyone! Long time since I posted, I have a question for all you members! What do you classify a sexy outfit? Colours? Fabric? Shoe preference? What makes you feel at home? What sets the setting for you?

I'm now starting a new experience for all my clients. What kind of experience you may ask? I know you may see plenty of beautiful ladies but when I welcome YOU in my room I don't want you to be just going to my room and Us to do the deed & be done. I'm now looking&trying to make an atmosphere where it's almost as if you just stepped out for a second, I'm just the girl next door & you came over to come sneak in my bed ;) suggestions?!?

(Note, I try to make everyone as comfortable & horny as I am, but some people just won't seem to budge And frankly it irritates me because I love what I do, and I just want everyone to have just as much fun!)

Edited by Amarralozano
What make you comfortable??
  • Like 1

for me a sexy outfit can be anything from a sexy piece of lingerie to sweats and a tee. Whatever you feel comfortable in my dear is what I find sexy. Its the actions of the lady as well that I find sexy. Kissing is a big thing for me. Love to kiss, lips, hips, tummy, thighs, ankles. All of it.

It really depends on the girl, but for the most part, the SP's I enjoy - I like them to wear yoga pants. Basically look like your average hot mall girl, except they're entirely into you.

• Like 2

I think it's a personal preference of the client (meaning there are all kinds of options the provider has to cover).

Best advice I can give is to ask the client beforehand to see what kind of look appeases them the most and go from there.

A lot of SP's don't even ask. :(

Personally, when I visit one of my fav SPs and she is wearing something very similar to this (but black Calvin Klein), and also with black thigh-high socks, I know she did it for me as I gifted them to her.

thigh-high-23.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=500

Now I feel like messaging her to see if we can arrange a visit this weekend.

WIR

It really depends on the girl, but for the most part, the SP's I enjoy - I like them to wear yoga pants. Basically look like your average hot mall girl, except they're entirely into you.

Hehe I love the yoga pants request I get from time to time because I have about 20 pairs of them and like to wear them during my time off. And for the request, I love to wear them with 6 inch heels.

• Like 3

Personally, I like a short skirt or dress with high heels and stocking. Although I'm with WhereIRoam and enjoy the thigh high stockings as well.

• Like 1

While I certainly wouldn't expect it, when a lady gets wears an elegant cocktail dress, heels and looking ready to go out for drinks. Even if we are staying in. I appreciate the effort and make sure she knows it. Thinking of a beautiful blond with piercing hazel eyes in a figure hugging gold dress. Should we have a glass of wine? ..Yes, yes we should.

Along with WIR, and Biker Dude, Lingerie with thigh high stockings is a favorite. A dark haired temptress in black bra, panties and stockings greets you at the door. You try to take it all in before she pulls you closer...

Biggest recommendation I can give is wear something that makes you feel attractive and confident in yourself. I think its super sexy when a woman knows she's looking hot, knows you are diggin it big time and likes the fact.

Right now this thread has got me thinking about yoga pants :)

well, seeing that were going to google search. I've posted about this before to get a feel for who does cosplay. So far I've heard of 1. I would love to get into seeing ladies dressed like something here. So much fun. Maybe I should try some Asian ladies with the anime look.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=sexy+cosplay&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp1fyQydXVAhUR3WMKHVkODI0Q_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=643

• Like 2

I will second what "ManofFewWords" said ... "Biggest recommendation I can give is wear something that makes you feel attractive and confident in yourself. I think its super sexy when a woman knows she's looking hot, knows you are diggin it big time and likes the fact.

Right now this thread has got me thinking about yoga pants"

I will add ... that to me as well I LOVE when a beautiful woman is in a tiny thong and a lil white tank.

But yes... whatever makes her feel confident and sexy is going tomake the whole experience better

The most important thing that a lady can wear is a smile. If you feel sexy, it shows and that turns me on. I do love to see lingerie with heels and garters, so sexy. I love it when a lady wears something that accentuates her best assets too. Tight jeans with heels and a tight shirt without a bra is one of my favorited too.

I saw a provider once who opened the door wearing only a bow, she knew it was my birthday and she was my present :)

I like when a lady wears something she is comfortable in and feels sexy in. There is nothing sexier than a lady that feels comfortable and sexy. Yoga pants are great because they accentuate the legs and I am a leg man.

Bigger then ave p lips ... attitude is number 1 !clean and safe location obviously.

I have a thing for bush ... but its impossible to find.