The Time is Nigh to Get Between These Thighs. New Photos! Available Aug 24, 25, & 26

Lover, I think it is time we finally met. This game of cat and mouse has to come to an end. So won't you just join me for an afternoon. I promise you won't regret it, I will make it worth your while.

DHR-h5fWAAExx6D.jpg

You will notice me from across the room immediately. My tall athletic figure, adorned with detailed tattoos can't be missed. In no time at all I will have you under my spell. Either my soft green eyes will pull you in, or my gentle smile will disarm you.

DGVhr8JUwAELG35.jpg

You can show me off to the world, during a night on the town - or I can be you well kept secret. While I am proper in correspondence (I do not play the acronym game) I can be a voracious fox once you have me all to yourself.

I can't wait to meet with you and exceed all of your expectations, but please keep in mind I only accept pre-bookings. It will take time and consideration to create the perfect environment for you. Please extend the same that same courtesy to me and try to contact me at least 12hr in advance.

Let's get together and create the perfect ending.

Outcalls Available!

Incalls near the Commons!

Duo's with Sexy Local Ms Manda!

Request & Fetish Friendly!

edablackwood.com

[email protected]