Advertising on BP as 'sweet treat waiting for you'. Pics are of the back of a blond. When I arrived she was blond but tatoos and body that didn't match pic. Claimed she was taking this appointment for a friend. Once she had money the only service she offered was a HJ. I am a regular looking guy who was fresh from a shower, decent clothes and has never had trouble before so this wasn't a ymmv scenario.

I've rarely had any complaints about our local providers but now I've had two different problems recently. Time to stick to the ladies I already know and enjoy.

Advertising on BP as 'sweet treat waiting for you'. Pics are of the back of a blond. When I arrived she was blond but tatoos and body that didn't match pic. Claimed she was taking this appointment for a friend. Once she had money the only service she offered was a HJ. I am a regular looking guy who was fresh from a shower, decent clothes and has never had trouble before so this wasn't a ymmv scenario.

I've rarely had any complaints about our local providers but now I've had two different problems recently. Time to stick to the ladies I already know and enjoy.

You can't blame anyone else than yourself if you paid knowing the picture didn't match the lady. The "taking this appointment for a friend" should have been your cue to run for the door.

• Like 1