Sign in to follow this  

A soft and Sensual Dalliance returns March 2nd and 3rd.

Good day all!

I'm so pleased to be visiting your city again. .Its been a long time!

I'm a mature, intelligent sensual beauty. Blessed with long silky legs to wrap around you, beautiful brown eyes to adore you. Oh and I'm kissable from head to toe.

I'm a down to earth lady that is classy and a bit sassy at times. A great sense of humour goes a long way with me. Sensual by nature, I enjoy taking my time and really enjoying our time together in a in-rushed atmosphere. I'm great at helping you relax and feel cozy.

I pride myself in always being fresh, in a clean environment that is safe and away from public eyes. I do expect and appreciate that of my visitors. a clean showers complete with fresh towels are always aval for you to enjoy and I can accompany you if you wish to have your back washed!

I will be available to please you from 8am-11pm, while I'm there. Early mornings can be arranged, but must be done the night before. There is lots of parking aval in discreet, free spots.

I'm only there for two days this visit and I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones!

March 2nd and 3rd.

Donations are,

140hh and 240hr. Longer playtimes are aval, just inquire.! I do require at least an hours notice, I'm sorry I cant guarantee that I will be aval last min, but will try!

I will be hosting ONLY this trip, so no out locations. My preference is for the mature gent 35 and over.

The location is in the WESTSIDE of the city. About 8mins from the Perimeter and 15min from Polo Park.

Priority will be given to Prebooked appointments. I'm always happy to answer your inquires!

PM here.

[email protected]

Text; 306-536-9554.

Please introduce yourself a little, and when would be a good time for a get together.

I look forward to meeting you,

Shelly Lane..

Edited by Shelly Lane
adding some things

Sign in to follow this