This Multiple Choice Poll is for the SP's and MP's

What is considered acceptable ID a client can use?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is considered acceptable ID a client can use?

• Passport
    • Drivers licence
    • Provincial photo ID
    • Government photo ID
    • Other - Please specify

I have often wondered how flexible the ladies are in regards to ID provided by clients. Many only specify a passport or a drivers licence.

Since I took early retirement, I no longer have a drivers licence, but I do have a provincial photo ID card.

Comments are always welcome.

I find each of the options acceptable..... however, I've never been asked for any of them in the course of the 7 years I've been seeing sex workers (in the order of 100 different ladies).

I'm not sure that SW's will want to disclose their screening methods/details. I assume that the ladies have screened me relying on polite and respectful communication from me (spidey sense?) and from whatever they glean from my lyla profile. Had I been asked to provide any of these I would have, as long as I felt confident in the SW's reputation and on-line persona.

• Like 1

It may just be regional differences (I'm in Nova Scotia) but I've never been asked to show ID. (I haven't been asked by traveling ladies either though.)

I don't think I would have an issue with that with a reputable sp, as I do understand the importance to screening for her safety, but it's just never come up.

• Like 3

Since being in this hobby I was never asked for Id, only references from other MA. In some instances MA encouraged me to contact one of their friend who was also an MA

• Like 1