Sign in to follow this  

Milk Kefir and Kombucha tea

Hi

I just got interested in fermented foods. I just found out the benefits of milk Kefir and Kombucha tea. Seems like these two have amazing benefits. I started making my milk Kefir a week ago and found it extremely easy to make and taste great. It is suppose to be much better then yougurt. You need to find Kefir grains to start making the Kefir drink. You can find them on kijiji.ca.

I have been drinking it for a week and find it beneficial.

Last week I started to read about Kombucha tea and found out that it's been around for several thousands of years and has many probiotic benefits. I am starting my first batch. It is just fermented tea, sugar water and a kombucha scoby. This scoby can be found on kijiji.ca also. Lot of instructions on google and videos on youtube to show you how easy it is to make.

I have been trying to reverse my type 2 diabetes and have been making progress. These two drinks are suppose to help reduce the blood glucose. They also are extremely healthy drinks for your body.

Just wanted to know if you drink or make any of these drinks and any hints on brewing and favouring these drinks. And what benefits you have found so far?