Malika Fantasy- Your French curvaceous beauty

Hello,

My name is Malika (Ma-lee-kah) Fantasy, I am a young French woman of 26 years old, heavily tattooed, an ass that defies gravity, and an impish smile.I have a curvy body (small bbw) 36DDD-32-46, .My personality personality that could be describe as easy-going, playful and down-to-earth. I do not take myself too seriously. I prefer to let things unfold naturally than planning a Harlequin or Penthouse novel. Well...maybe. I still love clothing requests and role play!

I love mutual oral and kissing, tattoos and travel, passionate and meaningful , quirky and witty conversation. Oh and orgasms that make us laugh in pleasure.

DgI3nOHX4AAQros.jpg

Care to join me for a dance? I'm not really a "cookie-cutter" high class, ultra-vip ********* but more a sweet young woman who dance to the beat of her own drums.

Definitely offbeat

Blunt, deeply passionate, I have the razor-sharp wit,natural charm, unyielding lust and an inclination to good wine and cheese that is commonly found in French people.

I have no preference in term of terms of race, age, abilities and body size of the individuals I spend time with.

I host incall from an upscale Richmond and John . All the amenities you may need are offer.

Fancy more than one woman? Lets book in advance one of my friends for duo

Schedule:

Monday July 2nd 8am-11pm

Tuesday July 3rd 8am-11pm

Wednesday July 3rd 8am-6pm

Thursday July 4th 9am-9pm

Friday July 5th 9am-10pm

Donations:

hh/140

hour/250

90 min/350

2 hours/450

malikafantasy.com

When contacting me by email please included the following

-Your name and cellphone number

-A little bit about yourself and what you are looking for

-What city, and for what time and what length you would like to spend time together

-Where you saw my ad

-If you have any requests/fantasies

-(Not required but always appreciated) a reference from another provider or a form of verification

or by phone/text at 647-696-5066. No block numbers will be answer

DfmcqthUwAAnykD.jpg