So I see that the above listed site is full of e-transfer scams and fake pics. I would even say more than what was happening on BP. Be careful out there and don't fall for the trappings of the pretty picture. If it looks too good to be true most times it is. The only legit girls on there just happen to be listed on this site as well.

• Like 7

I'll have to agree on this one 100%, the site is great to browse through but the number of fakes has exploded. I see there is a button to report an ad but the problem is they don't ask why you are reporting it so I'm sure they are bogged down with some legit and some not so legit "report this ad" requests.

Lyla and the amazing ladies on here are always a pleasure to be around! :)

Lovely Gent's,

On Leolist. There is a directoy option. Only varified ladies can be in there. They are varified by the staff of the site. Thats your best bet.

Also, If you have yourself a hobby twitter account, and u see these fakes please tweet it and tag @leolist and hit the report button. It takes several ppl to hit report before the ad is removed.

Why is this happening on an masss scale? Well....I could be wrong here but....

I suspect that a good many are NS , Montreal girls who are ummm "repersented" for lack of better term.

You see, if the ladies werent so computer savy well pimps really had an upper hand. And Also, even us etablished ladies can feel a change in the volume of appts. It has become a bit more quite than usual.

Deperation mixed with pimps makes this who cares attitude. So they really dont care about what reputaion they make. Its a new town, who cares.

I have a twitter thread up, if you see fake ads tag any all the names and fake ads wont last long.

Hobby safe my friends.

• Like 5

Ohhh no! Screen shot and tweeted.

Additional Comments:

Currently there is another thread in hfx about LL and all the switch and bates.

Additional Comments:

Currently there is another thread in hfx about LL and all the switch and baits.

• Like 2