Sure, you can get a lot more bang for your buck from SP's and MA's, but there's something unbeatable about strip clubs, when they're good. Barb's has been very good lately, not necessarily for mileage (there's concern about monitoring, etc), but for the quality of the dancers.

Some of my favorites:

Jennie, pure Playboy material, a gorgeous voluptuous blonde, smart and sexy

Lea, who has a fair claim to having the best body on the planet

Charlie, an irresistible sweetie

Mel, fabulous dancer, great tits and bum; our private dances just went on and on...good thing there's a cash machine....

Taylor, sensuous, sultry, sophisticated: haven't had her for a private dance in a while, but she mesmerizes on stage

(Apologies to my other favorites that I haven't mentioned here)

The barmaids are fine, too.

Highly recommended.

• Like 5

the challenge is to pick one up, and be able to take her home or to a motel for a private dance. Of course, forget trying to get high mileage in clubs in Ottawa. The by-law now stops that. Some champagne rooms even have video cameras now.

Police spot checks are common place too.

• Like 2

Sure, you can get a lot more bang for your buck from SP's and MA's, but there's something unbeatable about strip clubs, when they're good. Barb's has been very good lately, not necessarily for mileage (there's concern about monitoring, etc), but for the quality of the dancers.

Some of my favorites:

Jennie, pure Playboy material, a gorgeous voluptuous blonde, smart and sexy

Lea, who has a fair claim to having the best body on the planet

Charlie, an irresistible sweetie

Mel, fabulous dancer, great tits and bum; our private dances just went on and on...good thing there's a cash machine....

Taylor, sensuous, sultry, sophisticated: haven't had her for a private dance in a while, but she mesmerizes on stage

(Apologies to my other favorites that I haven't mentioned here)

The barmaids are fine, too.

Highly recommended.

I agree completely about strip clubs ... I frequent MPs and SPs, but I always come back to strip clubs. Its where I started in this hobby and there is something about the fantasy and the sexuality of being in a room full of scantily clad gorgeous women that can't be duplicated. And the possibility of sampling numerous offerings is always a plus. Yes, its pricey, but you're paying for a different sort of experience.

I was at Barb's a few weeks ago and had some very sensual (although low mileage) dances from Kiki ... gorgeous latin woman (almost looked asian, but had a very spanish accent). definitely playboy material and some of the finest naturals I've seen in a while.

Porthos

• Like 1

I agree completely about strip clubs ... I frequent MPs and SPs, but I always come back to strip clubs. Its where I started in this hobby and there is something about the fantasy and the sexuality of being in a room full of scantily clad gorgeous women that can't be duplicated. And the possibility of sampling numerous offerings is always a plus. Yes, its pricey, but you're paying for a different sort of experience.

Absolutely! The girls at Barb's are very high quality. The Champagne Rooms there are terrible, though--arranged like cattle pens or office cubicles with very narrow chairs.

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

used to frequent Barb's before and the by laws have really killed the vip room....but they have always had great looking babes there.

I had an amazing night at Barbs tonight.

got a hot and heavy and balanced duo dance between my best guy friend and me at once by one lady. The girl was cute professional and payed equal attention to both me and my buddy. whats even more hot is that she was enthralled with how comfortable me and my friend were during the experience...thus adding to her comfort level with us. I wont name names in case she doesn't want to be reviwed as taking on "couples" but anyone who wants more info can PM me

• Like 1

Guest S****an

Although I haven't had the pleasure of Annessa's company, the mere thought that she visit's Barb's is also endorsement enough for me to keep going lol.

I had an amazing night at Barbs tonight.

got a hot and heavy and balanced duo dance between my best guy friend and me at once by one lady. The girl was cute professional and payed equal attention to both me and my buddy. whats even more hot is that she was enthralled with how comfortable me and my friend were during the experience...thus adding to her comfort level with us. I wont name names in case she doesn't want to be reviwed as taking on "couples" but anyone who wants more info can PM me

From personal experience, I know that there are a number of ladies over there that like girls as much (and in some cases more) than boys, so I'm not surprised. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

• Like 1

On a recent visit to Barb's I met Sierra for the first time. Ultra-hot hard body, with beautiful thighs (I'm developing a thigh fixation as a result), and permanently erect nipples. Very, very sexy.

Other notables; Shauna, Jessica, Missy, and one whose name I forget but who looks a lot like Lily Cole (minus the red hair). I'll have to check them out more closely later.

• Like 2

Sierra is awesome

On a recent visit to Barb's I met Sierra for the first time. Ultra-hot hard body, with beautiful thighs (I'm developing a thigh fixation as a result), and permanently erect nipples. Very, very sexy.

Other notables; Shauna, Jessica, Missy, and one whose name I forget but who looks a lot like Lily Cole (minus the red hair). I'll have to check them out more closely later.

• Like 2

Sierra is amazing, and a little firecracker. Very personable and seems to enjoy what she does best. Oddly I met her at the Silver Dollar one night where she was trying out the club. I don't know if she still periodically moonlights at the Dollar but she did tell me that she normally works at Barbs. This is the great thing about the Dollar; you never know what to expect.

Barbs is just an all-around great place. For the most part, everyone is really friendly, particularly when you are recognized. Its not really big, so its not at all intimidating, but as the evening rolls along the selection of ladies keeps getting better.

I've never danced at Barbarella's, but I've shown up three times over the course of 2 years asking to work. Each time I was told "We have too many girls tonight. Would you like to schedule for next week?" All three times, I chose not to schedule and went to either Bare Fax or Nu Den instead.

I really don't like their policy on limiting dancers. Some may think it's odd that I as a dancer would oppose restricting the numbers because fewer dancers means more money, but I don't believe this to be the case. I prefer the strip club industry to be "survival of the fittest" rather than a first-come first-served basis.

Barb's does have some very pretty ladies. The Dollar, in my opinion, is the worst dive on the Ottawa strip club scene.

curious2 - Did you know our little hottie Dice worked at Silver Dollar? lol. I want to go work there one night, just to say I did it!

Yeah, I told her she was way too pretty to be working there. I guess, though, as some members here have pointed out, sometimes there are gems that can be found at the Dollar.

I've heard through the construction grapevine that a local developer has purchased the land and building/parking lot at and around where Barb's operates and has a plan to develope a 17 story office tower with an additional 24 story condimunium.

I am involved greatly in the local construction industry and this is the latest i've heard of this. it is apparently about 2-3 years away before they start.

Goddamn i hope i'm wrong, but the source i've heard this from is pretty damn accurate.

I will update accordingly.

Sorry, i did not mean to highjack this thread. I am just frustrated by the fact i may be losing my favorite SC in Ottawa.

Barb's does have some very pretty ladies. The Dollar, in my opinion, is the worst dive on the Ottawa strip club scene.

Have you been to Canada Cabaret on Bank north of Mitch Owens? That place makes The Dollar look like the Taj Mahal!

Edited by Alger
got my loc wrong

Sorry, i did not mean to highjack this thread. I am just frustrated by the fact i may be losing my favorite SC in Ottawa.

Not a hijack IMO--CERB is excellent for current information like this. I can't imagine that the owner of Barb's wouldn't want to re-open in another downtown location well before it's torn down to take advantage of all the business from out-of-town business-men at the downtown hotels. I have absolutely no source to back this up, but I would be surprised if Barb's isn't the most profitable club in Ottawa because of the location. I hope if they move they improve that crappy CR they have!

Have you been to Canada Cabaret on Bank north of Mitch Owens? That place makes The Dollar look like the Taj Mahal!

I've never been to Cabaret Canada. The one time I was going to, a few years ago on New Years Day with a buddy out in the west end, we called to make sure they were open and the girl there said "Yeah, when are you coming? How many?" which I thought was odd. Anyway, we drove there and it was closed, so I suspect they weren't getting much business at all. I've heard several times that I didn't miss much...

There must be fecal matter smeared on the wall for that to be true because the Dirty Nickel should be condemned!

Not a hijack IMO--CERB is excellent for current information like this. I can't imagine that the owner of Barb's wouldn't want to re-open in another downtown location well before it's torn down to take advantage of all the business from out-of-town business-men at the downtown hotels. I have absolutely no source to back this up, but I would be surprised if Barb's isn't the most profitable club in Ottawa because of the location. I hope if they move they improve that crappy CR they have!

The owner does want to re-locate, but options are very limited. We all have great idea's, but reality is, we or they, have very little options as of now.

The owner does want to re-locate, but options are very limited. We all have great idea's, but reality is, we or they, have very little options as of now.

not to mention that it is very difficult to find a location with an existing liquor license and the city is limiting the number of new establishments that weren't already licensed venues....in other words, Barbs would have to occupy a space that was already a bar unless the city decides to dish out more LLs

not to mention that it is very difficult to find a location with an existing liquor license and the city is limiting the number of new establishments that weren't already licensed venues....in other words, Barbs would have to occupy a space that was already a bar unless the city decides to dish out more LLs

It's not the liquor licence that's the problem, as much as the fact that it's a strip club. The city has limited the number of strip clubs to the current number, and to their current locations. Essentially, they'd need to find a space that was not just a bar, but a strip club.