Lacey Bloom @ The Brass Club

Haven't been to the Brass Club for a while. Thinking that I may have some free time today. I had twittered a few of the girls that I was interested in. I had not any previous contact with any of them before. I wanted to know if they may allowed kissing and cuddling and whether they were pet luvers. I received a few replies and narrowed it down to the ones that did kiss. In the morning I twittered with Jessica to see who she thought I should see and she said they were both great and I would enjoy either one. So I picked Lacy as I read her recommendation and liked her picture and her reply to me via twitter was interesting.

I was greeted at the club by he beautiful Jessica. She lead me to the room and we caught for a while. Then she left me to wait for Lacy. A few minutes later a beautiful petite red headed girl shows up. She immediately gave me a nice hug and kiss. Her hair was up, but she had sexy look with her glasses on. We hugged and kissed a bit while I undressed her. She has a very slim figure, great bum and nice natural breast. A true spinner.

We took a quick shower where she did some vertical body slides and cleaned me up. Got back to the table where she asked me if I wanted to massage her. I said yes of course. Great way to get to know each other and explore her sexy body. :) We chatted a bit while I massaged her. I asked her about her career aspirations, and she told me about the interesting occupation that She would like to do. We also chatted about our pets also.

Soon it was time for my massage. She offers a relaxing massage and used her breast a lot to massage me during the body slides and the rest of the session. Soon she asked me to flip. Now I can see how beautiful she is. She has a beautiful smile and sexy eyes. Kept coming up to me to sneak a few kisses in once in a while. The finish was long and teasing. Ended with a toe curling ending. Then we cuddled for a few minutes, till I noticed that time was almost up. I thought better take a shower and we did.

At the end while she was cleaning the room. She let her hair down and she looked very beautiful and sexy. Make sure you see her with her hair down.

I enjoyed my time with young girl. She enjoys her work and is very intelligent and sensual. I highly recommend her and think that she will be very popular at the club. Another great choice by Jessica.

I have mixed feelings about writing this review. On the one hand, I want to render unto Lacey what belongs to Lacey. On the other hand, I would rather keep Lacey all to myself.

For my second visit at the Brass, I was fortunate enough to book Lacey - I read some of her reviews and decided she was the one for me. Was I ever right. I was put in the Gold Room (yes!), and was sitting in the couch waiting for her. She came in, I stood up to introduce myself, and the next minute we are kissing and caressing each other. I was in Heaven - she's hot, sexy and beautiful.

After undressing, more of the same, and into the shower, for more of the same. Then unto the table, for, you guessed right, more of the same. Did I mention the word "Heaven"?

Unto the final moments where she stayed right with me, her eyes not leaving mine. We cuddled a bit, and chatted, which is when I discovered that on top of being hot and sexy she's also very smart.

Final showers and kisses and then back to the real world. Until next time, which can't be soon enough!

I met Lacey online through her other job as a cam model. When I found out she worked at the Brass Club and what MAs do there, my first thought was "That's legal in Canada?" My second was, "When can I visit?"

Once we picked a date, Lacey recommended an extended session in the VIP Brass Room (both great suggestions), and she took care of all the arrangements for me.

Having not done anything like this before, I was incredibly nervous when Lacey entered the room, resplendent in a black and green corset, stockings and heels. She hugged me tightly, and immediately started to put me at ease.

We had discussed several things I wanted her to do (or do to me) ahead of time, and Lacey knew exactly how to pace the activities. But she also gave me all the time I wanted to leisurely explore her amazing body - gorgeous & full breasts, lovely legs, cute & fuzzy arms, and long, auburn hair. And her glasses are just the icing on the cake for me.

Everything was magical from start to finish, from the undressing and shower play, to full body rubs and some quiet cuddling. Several times I had to repeat out loud, "This is not a dream. This is not a dream." My only regrets are that I didn't book an even longer session, and that I can't be a weekly customer.

Lacey is smart, kind, loving, and gentle, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for those qualities in an MA in Ottawa. It's a bit of a hike for me to get to Ottawa, but having visited Lacey once, wild moose couldn't keep me away from visiting her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.