How to keep thing â??professionnalâ?� yet still connect

In the same way that I would expect a provider to let me know that I had crossed a line, I would either answer vaguely (don't make up a story, you'll never remember what you told her :icon_smile:) or just say that I'm not comfortable discussing that. As you would respect such a response from the provider, she should also respect your boundaries. In either case there shouldn't be any hard feelings, its just showing respect for each others personal boundaries.

If you think about it, the reason you hit it off so well was because you gave her certain signals that she misinterpreted. Best way ahead is to be honest and explain to her what you feel.

As you want to separate your personal life and the one you enjoy for adult entertainment, you should maybe adopt a different persona for the pillow talk. Just create an alternative family(or single) life, workplace and hobbies. Something average, simple, relatable and easy to stick with. Just don't make the mistake of changing your story with different ladies. Some get away with it, but it's also a good way to expose yourself.

And if you rather skip the pillow talk, just tell her. That also work.

Take care.

Is it possible that the lady is just extremely good at what she does and is genuine about making you feel needed and interesting ... and maybe her sincerity was misinterpreted as something more ?

Just a perspective from the other side !

I think it's best to just be up front about the fact that you aren't comfortable talking about some subjects. People should be OK with this - it's the same for everyone in this industry.

The flip-side of that is to be careful about what you ask other people and how you ask it :)

Like everyone else said, don't be afraid to let the girl know that you don't want to share personal details.

The fact that she asks personal questions doesn't mean that she wants more than a professional contact (I don't know the whole context here, so it's hard to tell)

MAs and SPs are therapists, the difference with "registered therapists" is that we all have our own way of doing it. Talking and sharing can be a big part of it.

• Like 1