Sensual Erin

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Monday,Monday so good to me"

Yes an oldie by the Mamas and the Papas.

After a little discussion with Erin in chat, and of course seeing her on cam,(my oh my! she has a lovely body) we decided to make a Monday morning date.

Erin picked a very wise nick name "Sensual" because she is that, sweet dainty hands, &very sexy feet:). Her hands felt so warm with a very sensual touch all over my body, it felt great! in the shower and of course after for the very erotic and sensual massage.

Having feel her sexy body rub up against my body,back and front really left a impression with me.

Erin has a beautiful body,soft sexy breasts (34 C's) gorgeous perky nipples(really nice feeling them dragged along my body) she is attractive and has lovely bum too.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself I decided to take the rest of the day off, went and got a pedicure, talk about being really relaxed for the remainder of the day.

Thanks Erin, I will see you again :smile:

Pete

• Like 1

Well here it goes,

I have to say that after chatting on Cerb for a while and getting to know her better, i was up for the meeting, she is a sweet and sensual women, she greeted me with a big smile and a hug.

i will not get into details but will say that she a MP do not go there for more, treat her with respect, gentlemen we have a Gem in Ottawa.

The whole time i was there was amazing, she put me at ease as soon as i walked in the door, very easy person to get along with. And gents the massage was amazing and i will repeat.

Hornysoldier

I too have had the pleasure of meeting the very sensual Erin! This lady is a rare combination of class, charm, sensuality and sweetness all contained in an amazing physique.

From the time that I first walked through the door and was greeted with a hug and a radiant smile and until I left I was in a world far removed from all my troubles, problems and concerns. I was pampered and treated like royalty by someone who cares about what they do and it shows. Erin's genuine concern for your comfort and enjoyment is the focal point of your visit.

From the experience in the warm shower to the wonderful skillfull massage there wasn't a time that I felt Erin's level of concern diminishing. The massage itself was quite a wonderful combination of therapeutic and relaxation techniques that left all my aching muscles in a state of bliss. Erin's touch and massage skills are best described as those that you would have to experience to believe, simply amazing.

Getting to know Erin through her preferred method of contact which is usually email or PM via CERB leads to a wonderful experience. It allows you to get to know a little about her and allows Erin the same, so when you first meet you are immediately at ease and the Sensual Erin experience can begin.

The hardest part of the whole visit is saying good bye, when you look into her eyes and she gives you that last hug, well, you just don't want to go!

Erin, I hope to see you soon and repeat the experience all over!

Rodehard

What a wonderful, fantastic experience! Erin is a beautiful woman (I LOVE those eyes!) who really takes the time to make a person feel wonderful. She is a wonderful combination of erotic and tender. Skilled at what she does, and also a delight to talk to with a great sense of humour and a real love for classic rock.

The shower was a great way to start off, followed by a wonderful relaxing, exciting time in the light of the setting sun.

I do believe I'm a bit smitten, enough to move me to make my first ever recommendation :)

I highly recommend Erin to anyone and everyone looking for a sensual, exciting, and, ultimately, toe-curlingly fantastic time.

"When I first logged on to CERB in early January, Erin's posts were what first drew my attention. We pm'd and e-mailed and it was not long before I had my first visit to her comfy condo. Yes, that welcoming smile and hug upon entering puts you in the juxtaposition (not THAT position!) of being relaxed and stimulated at the same time. Starting with our warm, soapy shower and getting to experience the sensual touch of her hands and body has left me partial to that aspect of her session. Moving to her sun filled room for massage and body slides helps highlight the beauty and seductive nature of Erin. This was my first visit with another woman, let alone an MA, in 25 years and the wait and weight of the experience is one that Erin made as natural as could be. It's a bit late to say "I'll be Back", as I have, And I have. "

I was in need for a massage today and emailed Erin to see if I could get an afternoon appt. She had an early afternoon availability. She made me feel right at ease as I walked through her door. The pre-shower massage was very soapy and relaxing. Her massage was incredible and she definitely has a sensual touch. I left feeling very rejuvenated. She is very easy to talk to and gives a very good massage.

Thank-you Erin. icon7.gif

Edited by boner69
typo

After a few PMs with Erin to establish a rapport and find a mutually convenient time to meet, I finally managed to escape from work a little early and meet up with her. Erin's a beautiful lady, and I found her really easy to get along with. After a very pleasant shower together, she gave me a massage that was every bit as sensual as the recommendations above had led me to expect (no sunbeams, alas, but if there had been I'd probably never had left :) ). I left thoroughly relaxed and with a big smile on my face. I'll definitely be back.

Erin is a very erotic lady, I have seen her 4 times now, prior to her going on her own and of course now that she is own her own,she is a pure pleasure to be with. :)

Guest Ja***

Gentlemen,

I wanted to add my experience and recommendation as well. I have seen Sensual Erin several times now and had a wonderful experience each time.

Here is a description of a typical experience:

Scene 1: arrival

As you stand in front of the door of her location, you feel both nervous and excited at the same time about meeting someone new. Who is she? What does she look like? Will she like me? etc.

The door opens...

On the other side of the door is a beautiful young woman, blond hair, beautiful eyes and slim, fit body. She looks at you and smiles. Immediately you feel welcome. Some of that nervousness goes away and you relax a little.

Scene 2: the introduction

She invites you in and once inside her clean, inviting location, she gives you a warm welcoming hug. You feel your body relax just a little more. This could be good, you think :-)

The two of you start to chat. She is very good at conversation and you enjoy a couple of laughs together. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Soon though she invites you to the shower

Scene 3: the shower

You both undress and head for the shower. She makes sure the water is warm and ready for you. You go in first, she follows and begins immediately to soap up your body with her soft hands. Her touch is very soothing and sensual. She massages your body with the warm soapy water from head to toe. You feel very relaxed now. You think, this IS good! ;-)

When she finishes, you both dry off and she invites you back to the massage area.

Scene 3: the massage

You lie down, first on your front so she can massage your back. She starts slowly but firmly with your back, your shoulders, your legs. Then you feel her body on top of you. You feel her firm body against your skin as she slides against you. Now you are really feeling relaxed and a little excited ;-)

Scene4: the flip

She asks you to flip over. She gets started massaging your chest, arms and legs. Her touch is sensual, caressing.

The intensity builds as she caresses your entire being with her hands and her body. Your excitement increases as she begins to body slide and massage your sensual areas

You sense her excitement heightening too as the intensity of the massage continues to build up until ... finally...the release.

Scene 5: closing

You shower and prepare to leave. She gives you another warm hug at the door and as you leave you realize you feel relaxed, rejuvenated, happy. This is a good day. A great day! Life is good.

Gentlemen, Sensual Erin is a warm and beautiful woman. She is a MA only but provides an excellent un-rushed service. Please respect that and be good to her and you will enjoy many enjoyable sessions with her as I have.

I am already looking forward to my next session

Enjoy

Dudes,

Get thee to Erin if you're looking for some hot sassy fun in the shower and tantalizing touches for the main course. I had the great pleasure of her company today and think I enjoyed her girlish giggle almost as much as the sight of this stunning young lady disrobed. Yesssssssss!

• Like 1

After 2 years in this hobby of seeing SPs I was always intrigued about the experience of being in the company of a Massage Provider. To be honest once I decided I wanted to try this, the who was easy. You see I've been a long time admirer of Sensual Erin. I don't think she ever knew but I was probably like many men who just looked up to the way she presented herself in posts on CERB. Strong and confident women are an amazing turn on for me and I saw that in Erin early. Many months ago she accepted my friend request which I had to offer after following her expressions.

But when the time came to actually meet her, well lets just say it was planned for a night that just worked out well for both of us. :wink: In the lead up to our meeting our communications became more flirtatious which only raised my excitement.

When we met I felt like a school boy in the presence of a princess. I was so fond of her already that I just wanted to get to know her more. And she was even more engaging than I imagined. Our conversation was rich and she had me in her palms even before she laid a hand on me. We sipped wine and I felt myself falling deeply into her trance. It didn't help matters that she has a beautiful face, soft eyes, and the greatest voice and laugh.

Just as I was floating away she suggested we get undressed. Ok, I'm awake. Wow what an amazing body this lady has.

It didn't take long for me to relax again as her hands worked their way across my body. I closed my eyes and kept thinking...oh this feels good! It wasn't a good week for me but in those moments I had forgotten all my worries. Trying to anticipate her touch and then feel her body against mine...I could have stayed for hours. When time to roll over I was...well quite relaxed. But that didn't last long. Her massage is therapeutic and at just the right moments sensual. Her hands brushed against me as I was becoming slowly more and more aroused. The build up was slow and erotic.

Why did I wait so long? I have no idea. And Erin? Well as I said I thought she was an amazing woman before we met. Now I think she is a Sensual Goddess. I'm more than an admirer.

XOXO

Cub

You know she a special girl when I use my 100th post on her . Erin is wonderful MA to see . Just make sure to bring a bottle wine !

She a great intelligent, smart and beautiful girl and she will leave you amazed and well relaxed .

Her style of body slide's will leave you breathless . Just make sure to show up well dress and clean , because when you leave you will be coming back soon again and again .

There so much I really enjoy about her . But that for you to find out in your adventure !

You know she a special girl when I use my 100th post on her . Erin is wonderful MA to see . Just make sure to bring a bottle wine !

She a great intelligent, smart and beautiful girl and she will leave you amazed and well relaxed .

Her style of body slide's will leave you breathless . Just make sure to show up well dress and clean , because when you leave you will be coming back soon again and again .

There so much I really enjoy about her . But that for you to find out in your adventure !

I love drinking a glass of wine with her. She has a sexy way of sipping from the glass.

I had the pleasure of reconnecting with Erin in the not-too-distant past. She'd been doing some decorating in the overly-long interval since I'd last seen her, which looks awesome... although I must confess, I didn't devote a great deal of attention to the decor :)

Erin was as beautiful and friendly as I'd remembered... it was great to chat and catch up with her.... for entirely too long! But eventually I recalled the purpose of the visit, so we got things heated up with a very nice shower, and then a fantastic massage, and then... further fantastic occurrences ;)

And too soon, it's time to leave... but I'll have to not leave it so long this time before returning!

Like someoone has said, "Monday, Monday, so good to me" but I would have to throw in Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. What ? No Sunday?

Actually Erin is my sundae delight, with a topping of body slides that make a maraschino cherry blush.

This is my second time recommending Erin, the first now almost 12 months ago. I have had the chance to visit with Erin on several occasions, mostly for longer sessions, and in that time what has not changed is the uniqueness of each vist.

What Erin offers over a regular or longer session is the chance to connect with a fit, beautiful and sensually vibrant woman who can lead you to your own personal pleasure in her own secure environment.

I have seen her a couple of times recently and will be back again soon. There is no truth to the phrase " Too much of a good thing".

Intro:

Sensual Erin was my very first person I saw on this forum and she is the sweetest person I have ever met. I just came back from an appointment with her and it was truly amazing.

Chapter1:

Her apartment is clean and discreet. Since I am a newbie, I was afraid that a neighbor would peek through their hole and see me knocking on her door. Fortunately, there was no door directly opposite to hers.

Chapter2:

Upon knocking the door, a beautiful angel appeared in front of me. OMG I asked myself: did she fall from heaven? She has the most beautiful smile and had a blonde ponytail hairstyle, which I find to be the cutest haircut on a woman.

Chapter3:

We hugged and then tiptoed to the massage room as I have already showered. Then she gave me a massage and a finish that is worth a million bucks. She has the most beautiful eyes I have seen on a woman.

Epilogue

When it was time to leave, I was sad as i really want to see her again.

Erin's location is discreet, clean, and in a convenient location for the west end.

She is beautiful and in great shape. Her massages are relaxing, and the slow erotic buildup is amazing. More than a great massage, it is her warm, caring attitude that I enjoy the most. The time spent with her is meaningful intimate companionship.

I have seen her more than a few times in a row for a weekly massage visit, and I plan to return again. I recommend her.

Erin is well hidden treasure in Ottawa. She is very friendly, has a good conversation and is very affectionate, when chemistry works. A pure gem to discover.

I have seen Erin a few times as an indy and a few times while she was at CMJ. She is a true lady and really knows what she is doing. She is also a great lady to talk to about anything.

It's been too long since last I spent time with Erin, as she is so sweet and sensual. If you're ever looking for an experience with a sexy, classy lady then you should make it a point to get to know her. She is a real doll.

Gentlemen,

I would like to add my recommendation for Sensual Erin.  She is a wonderful lady with a great disposition that always makes you feel welcome and at home. Erin is a beautiful woman with long blond hair, soft skin and great sexy body that is just wonderful to look at.

She greets you at the door with a smile and a warm hug. She is great at conversation and you will share many laughs with her. Her location is discreet, clean and very welcoming.  She starts her (Massage only) service with a wonderful warm shower together where you can share in some 'clean' fun :-) 

Next is the massage. She is very skilled at her art. Her soft and sensual touch will relax and warm your body, while at the same time, slowly awakens your senses. Her hands as well as her entire body, skilfully brings your body to a wonderful and exciting new sensual place where you will never want to leave. Her soft skin caressing yours to the point of ecstasy and climatic release. You will leave very happy and will want to return for more, soon, very soon. 

Believe me, because I have and will again! :icon_biggrin:

Treat her well Gentlemen. She is truly an Ottawa gem!

Well what can I say about Erin that hasn't already been said on here???. I don't do many reviews on here considering I'm the shy type but she deserves it... This review is actually a little overdue and I finally got the courage to come out lol :).

Took a couple months before getting the chance to have our schedules match so we emailed each other back and forward. One of the sweetest girls ever to talk with. When I finally got the chance to meet her. My first impression was wowww she's so beautiful, with one of the nicest smiles I have ever seen and that welcoming hug that just made me feel like I've known her for years...

I'm not the type of person who goes in details with any session encounters in public but I'm really looking forward of seeing her again :) and highly recommend her for anyone who's the shy type. She's very attentive and has one of the sweetest voices ever...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.