Monique Matheson

Avg. of 16 Recommendations

Monique is a tall woman 5-10, lovely long legs, great ass, and enhanced breasts. Very nice personality, we hit it off, during our first encounter. She loved her DATY, and liked to show her appreciation by being vocal. I would certainly repeat with this woman, as I found out later she has some great toys to play with.

Her pictures are very accurate, and I gave her some 9 and 10's for service,personality, and of course looks.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I can not consider myself a regular as I have only seen 2x, this lady is very sexy in person, she is a tall Barbie doll type if I had to guess I would say she has a 25" waist and very long legs. If you want to play with lots of toys and sift through a great collection of condoms and lotions, than this is an excellent place to be. Monique has a great butt for Greek one of the best in the city. Her in call location is very convenient and central. She has her email connected to her black berry so that is the easiest way to get her, she replies quite quickly and needs a day or 3 in advance for a booking as she keeps a tight schedule. The sofa time is very nice and she is great entertainer.

I have only seen Monique once and I believe she is the best Ottawa has to offer. Her services are excellent; she is friendly and very attentive; nice personality and a good attitude with a sense of humor to go along. I am longing to repeat with many more times.

• Like 1

I have rated Monique as the number one in this city for over one & half year.

I cannot add anymore than I already have in her previous post.

She is so friendly and sweet on top of being extremely sexy.

I live a good distance from her and that's why the location is rated lower.

But I keep going back often regardless.

leyley

I was happy to say, Monique and I had our second encounter today. She was just freshly showered up, wearing the most gorgeous stockings,garters,panties,and lovely bra...all in black just like her web pictures.We had some really nice DFK and foreplay to start on her couch, as I said it probably took her a hour to get ready, and me 30 seconds to get the clothes off her.Some very nice DATY on her couch, which lead to the bed.Well I say, I asked for toys, she brought out three of them, so I picked one, and went to town on her with a vibrator and giving DATY at the same time, I thought she was going to wake everyone:eek:She thoroughly enjoyed her turn of getting the chance to cum...boy she was wet.. She promtly put on the very light fitting condom(BTW I used my Vigor pill today now 4 for 4...hard and stiff as wood:D)and she gave me a very nice CBJ just enough so I was able to say STOP cause I fantasied about the following-and we did cowgirl postion we went at it for 4-5 minutes slapping and clapping is all I could hear, other than her moaning...Then asked to do it doggie style...don't worry she was at the edge of the bed and I was standing up, my oh my...We were again just simply going at it very strong, she was into it and screamed a little again:D Well after that session, it was over for moi! Monique is a great lady and allot of fun to be with!She has a great attitude, we chatted for a bit and I find her very friendly, my oh my.... she has nice breasts,nice butt...very pretty face and a nice kisser.;)

A 10 across the board.

Monique is one of the best Ottawa has. Very pleasant, good conversationalist. She makes you feel at ease from the get go and aims to please.

Repeat: absolutely.

• Like 1

I scheduled the date/time with Monique. I got to her location and was buzzed up. We had met before but due to various circumstances we didn't for a long time. Till today. I walked in - she remembered me. We hugged, we kissed. She invited me to the sofa to sit beside her. She has dim lightening and scented candles burning and soft instrumental music in the background. We started catching up - I interrupted to steal more kisses. God how I love those kisses. Her hair looks a little different than the last time I saw her..she looks gorgeous. She is woman - she is all woman!

She straddles me on the sofa - more kisses, hot, wet, passionate, she tastes good, she smells awesome.

I notice the twins - I can't keep my hands off them, she giggles. I try to free them and in one motion I am reunited with them. "HELLO" She giggles more - <ok, so I am a sucker for a nice rack, I admit it>.

I excuse myself to the washroom, return and am led to the ring. She helps me undress - ever so slowly, lovingly, teasing. I love her lingerie. Did I mention she smells wonderful? I help her out of her things - we resume the light kissing, touching, I'm slowly teasing her, tormenting, arousing her. She comments it is so soft and sensual -it is such a turn on. Mental note made - I continue..

She lets me pleasure her -her fingers running through my hair, she's vocal and motions herself ever so subtly to sustain maximum pleasure!

She lays me down - your turn she says. She returns the teasing, the sensual caressing and gives me a tongue lashing for being a bad

boy and not calling her sooner. :-o

I could only take so much - we go for the main event. Where's the time gone....this is too much! It is long, it is intense, finally We finish,

we cuddle, we kiss - our bodies lying there side by side stroking each other. I am mesmerized by the twins - I realize what I'm doing - her eyes are higher up. I say this out loud and we both laugh. I move slightly to look her in the eyes - she is beautiful - I tell her. She's trying not to blush.

In the back of my mind I know my time is up - I pull her in even closer -it feels right! I bring up me leaving, I don't want to overstay my welcome. You haven't, she replied - you're welcome to shower if you'd like. I accept.

I get dressed, she offers me one of the chocolates I had brought for her. I didn't want to but she insisted so I had one - we share a chocolate kiss -SWEET!!! :mrgreen:

That's passionate, that's hot!!

Overall - I like Monique's grace, her style, her poise and her laid back attitude. She is not a 20 year old something, but she's also not a MILF - she is a real woman and a true charmer. Her pix on the site don't really do her justice -she is much more attractive and radiant in person. (If you're reading this gal - blush away).;-)

She is great at pampering and is into providing an awesome experience.

Thank you for the memories - DEAREST Monique. C'est Magnifique mon Femme Fatale!

My experience with Monique is now dated but I agree she is a great SP. Didn't realize she was into Greek so it may be time to reconnect. She is a bit tall for me but is an excellent conversationalist. Beautiful body with soft ass cheeks. Big beautiful breasts even if man made. I had brought some wine so we popped that open to start our session. Because it is dated I won't get into details but to say it was great. Her pictures are professionally done and beautiful. It is her and I review them once in a while to refresh my memoty of a great gal. She is on my ''must recontact list''.

Well I finally decided to see Monique the other day at her location. As described in earlier comments she is tall at 5-10, early 30's, long blonde hair with highlights, beautifully enhanced breasts, long legs, pretty and very personable. She doesn't seem to be a clock watcher as she wasn't kicking me out the door promptly on the hour, and Monique's incall location is conveniently located downtown and in-descript, however, it does need some TLC. All-in-all I enjoyed my time with Monique.

Guest w**lb**l

I have seen Monique on several occasions, and once with Erica in duo. Everything stated here is true. An amazing body, with legs that never end and beautiful man-made breasts. She also has a variety of toys, a place that is easy to get to and an incredible attitude. I have recieved the same great servise everytime I have visited.

You have to book in advance but it is worth it!

I've seen Monique many times over the last couple of years and each time is amazing. The location doesn't look that good from the outside but she's done a nice job inside...I like the disco ball. Physically, she is gorgeous. Tall, long blond hair, long legs and a very attractive face. I saw her before the man mades and I although I prefer natural boobs, her surgeon deserves top marks for these. She is great to talk to before and after the session and she makes you feel really good. The best I've seen in Ottawa.

It has been awhile since I've had the pleasure of seeing Monique, but would highly recommend her. As previously stated the location isn't much from the outside, but decorated very tastefully. It's also very easy to get to and convenient. She is a beauty, very attractive, great service, very easy going and accommodating.

I don't get to participate in the hobby due to location very much, so try to plan in advance for when the opportunity arises. I knew I would have some time available last week, so after checking the recommendations quite a bit, and also her website, I contacted Monique.

The true professional, was very easy to arrange a meeting through email, and once given directions, easy to find. Not the greatest office, but then again, I wasn't visiting to inspect furniture.

I often read here from reviewers that the pictures are not nearly adequate in showing a girl's beauty. This certainly applies to Monique. I think she is gorgeous, face, body, and personality, and although her pictures are very sexy, she is much more so in person. If that wasn't enough, service is all one could ask for. Safe all the way, which is fine with me. That may not fancy some, but it took nothing away from my very enjoyable time. Greek Island trip is a nice vacation destination as well.

Monique explores enough to find out what pleases, and is also very easy to communicate desires to.

I would have loved to try a second meeting, but my schedule kept getting in the way, and when I did free up some time, it was too late to arrange. I know there are some very sexy women in Ott, and perhaps my schedule will allow me to meet some more, but defintely would highly recommend an appointment with Monique. I'll see her again for sure, and will book well in advance.

CB

Had the great pleasure to see Monique again. She truly is everything that is said about her and so much more. Beautiful (as good as they are, her pics don't do her justice!), warm, friendly, great kisser, energetic. She makes you feel like you have known each other forever. Time spent with Monique is what anyone would dream of for a perfect evening spent with their girlfriend. This last time she left me feeling weak legged even an hour after reluctantly saying goodbye. Definitely a lovely person that I will continue to see.

Recently reunited with Monique. As always she's well prepared and ensures I'm well received. This is truly a lady that goes the extra mile to take care of everything. From the decor, to the lighting and the music, selected for lovemaking. Her skills in that department, second to none. Her passion is natural, and her zest for life and love will make you wobbly in the knees. Always a treat, the vibrant and ever so charming Monique.

It took some time to get together, but I finally managed to meet Monique yesterday. When she opened the door, all I could think was wow. Her pictures definitely do not do her justice.

As was mentioned previously her place is very nice, except for a bit of an electrical issue with the outlet that the air conditioner was on causing it to cut out every few minutes. She was very apologetic about the problem.

Anyhoo, we made the best of it and had a great slippery afternoon.

Monique is amazing and I will definitely be visiting again.

Met this lady around six years ago and could always remember because it was my first ever Trip to the Greek island and she really help me to enjoy that heaven-like experience, it's just damn hot and tight tour...

It has been almost a year since I last saw Monique. But as I was looking to treat myself to a B'day gift I couldn't think of anything better. As soon as she opened the door and looked up into my eyes I started to melt. As the door closed she pulled me tight for a beautiful welcome kiss that lingered on like between two very good friends, WITH benefits...

As we cuddled up on her love seat and caught up on what we have been up to over the summer, we gently caressed, kissed and nibbled at each other. I think I could have done this for the entire time. Fortunately Monique had other plans!! Without going into details, I will say that it was another incredible time with her. Treat her right and you will be oh so well rewarded.

But beware, do not visit with Monique if you need to operate heavy machinery or partake in physical activity later that day. My legs are still weak two hours later!

It was another wonderful experience leaving me wondering why I was such an idiot for not contacting her again sooner. I won't make that mistake again!!!!

Don't think centerfold penthouse/playboy model think Monique Matheson. She is just that beautiful. Saw her a few times and each time it was amazing. I was scared that neighbours would hear us lol. She gets really into it and is really a great girl to hand around. She tells me I am HOT haha. Well thanks hun, I may be HOT but not as HOT as you are. Looking forward to get together soon.

P.S. No earplugs required I like it that way lol

Help me!.... It has been 2 days now, and I cant get the smile off of my face.

Monique is an absolute "stunner" and the time spent was a total rush to all my senses.

As you can see, I have reviewed Monique after the first time I saw her, but I have gone on to see her many times since and every time I arrive excited and nervous and every time I have a wonderful time with one of the sexiest, most beautiful, and easiest to get along with ladies I have ever met.

Time with her is like riding on a train that picks up speed and eventually arrives at the station, with no fuel left.

I feel like I am back in my teenage days in Grade 10 or 11 and she is the prettiest girl in school, and I actually get to be with her..can you magine how far out my chest goes?

Monique is very well reviewed, so no need to bog you down with acronyms...she is "safe GFE", and her skills are amazing, and include some toys that spice it up nicely.

Anyway....the reason I am adding on is because I experienced a duo (my first)with her and Erica_here4u (my first ebony lady) today and it was just intoxicating to have this swirl of chocalte and vanillla in a chaotic rush of double everything (dfk,daty,cbj) with these 2 gorgeous and sexy bombshells. Several different positions by both, just the right amount of "girl on girl" to excite and a very vigorous RC finish put me past the point of no return, although I never wanted it to end.

It'll be on my mind for some time....

I am just looking at the recos page and I was the last one to post a reco, so this is 3 in a row now. Is that allowed?

I just cant help it.

I met her Monique 6 months ago and found her to be incredibly beautiful, with a stunning body and a manner about her that I felt like I deserved to drink it all in.

I have been seeing her often, and each and every time I walk through the door some of my breath is taken away as I anticipate seeing her face...it feels to me when I peek at her naked body that I am getting away with something.

We have enjoyed Duos as well, with Erica and they were unbelievable too.

But a one on one is different, and today was one of the best.

We started on the loveseat with little wine and Christmas conversation and that turned into some nibbles which ended up in our both being nude, and heading for the bed. We took turns holding on for dear life while we pleasured each other orally and then we couldn't wait any longer.

It was like surfing and riding the crest of a huge wave, and when I would pause my thrusts I felt no pause, as Monique just took over and she was thrusting.

It was almost surreal that we fit together so perfectly today.

Finally I descended fom the crest with an explosive orgasm and we both just collapsed into relaxation...some fun conversation including some exclamations about how hot that was...a little fruit plate to get some strength back...a quick shower and then back to the reality of the winter storm.

The time I had was like a total retreat into a sanctuary of pure pleasure today.

I first met Monique about four years ago. I distinctly remember opening the door to her office and seeing the most beautiful face and mesmerizing blue eyes and thinking OMG, how did I ever find anyone this beautiful.

She has an amazing body - an ass that on the scale of 1-10 is an 11, a washboard flat stomach and a body that is incredibly toned. Her boobs, although assisted, look very natural.

Her office is well appointed and she always greets you in a lingerie outfit that you have never seen in a previuos visit!

Monique is not only very attractive, she is well educated, articulate, compassionate, and funny.

I recall the first time when she inhaled my whole dick and I said you must have lost your gag reflex. She replied very matter of factly, I lost it a long time ago!

She just loves DATY and her juices are the sweetest tasting that you could ever imagine. She has very sensitive ears and when you kiss and nibble on them, she really starts to bounce around.

She also has some very well toned pussy muscles and if happiness is a tight pussy, then I was very, very happy.

I haven't written before since I didn't want to reveal my secret, but it now looks like the word is out, so I'm going to pile on, so to speak.

I have a bit of a special occasion planned and will provide an update after that.

Summary comment - a beautiful and intelligent woman who looks like she is in her mid 20's and loves sex

This is the followup post on the special occasion celebration.

Monique greeted me at the door with bright red lipstick (as requested) dressed in a birthday suit and 4" heels. All I could say was "WOW". That addressed a gentle fantasy that I have had since I was 20 - being greeted by a stunning blond, totally naked.

In the heels, she was as tall as I am and those mesmerizing blue eyes knocked me off my feet. She pressed me up against the wall and started kissing me passionately and the dropped to her knees, dropped my pants, and gave me an amazing blow job. That addresssed fantasy #2 - a gorgeous blond dropping to her knees and blowing me while standing up.

We then moved onto her bed where I kissed an nibbled her all over - especially the very sensitive ears. She loves DATY and must have come 2 or 3 times very loudly.

After another quick BJ to perk things up, she inserted a vibrating toy into her pussy and we screwed our brains out, finishing in her favorite doggy style position.

Totally spent, we celebrated the special occasion with champagne, strawberries and a small cake.

Monique has this unbelievable quality of making you feel like you are the only man in the world and you are the only one she is having fun with. She is amazing and if there is another in Ottawa better than Monique, please tell me who it is. I'm not sure I could handle anyone any better than Monique!

I have been seeing Monique for about a year now, and just when I thought things were smoothly going along....she raised her game!

Check out the new photos on her website.

www.moniquematheson.com

I know there are many recommendations about Monique here and they are all great...

She is the total package to me ...just beautiful ...with an unbelievable body...an energetic person with a fantastic personality.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.