Sign in to follow this  

Daniella Blanc (Blondenextdoor)

A couple of weeks go i was lucky to spend the afternoon in company of Daniella Blanc. Daniella is a lovely GND-type longhaired blonde student.

We got acquainted over a glass of wine and spent some time flirting. As with most of my dates, this soon led to some very passionate make-out time and followed by hot fun time.

As this was our first date, things took a little while to heat up, but once they did, the afternoon was very hot and passionate, full of lots of fun times.

We took a break, shared some more wine and nibbled on a plate of snacks that she had provided, and soon after we again back having more passionate fun. We continued to repeat this cycle until i had to leave, and then after a quick shower, I was on my way.

Overall I had a great first time with Daniella, and I am sure that my next date with her will be even better.

• Like 3

I had the distinct pleasure of a wonderful hour long visit with Daniella Blanc (blondenextdoor) a few weeks ago and I LOVED every second of it! She is a luscious, curvy, beautiful blonde and we shared wonderful conversation and a very sexy and adventurous play time together. I would be happy to visit her again simply for another conversation yet I know she wouldn't settle for just that! Her knowing smile before she initiated our play session was a foreshadowing of wonderful ecstacy to come. 

She hosts from a small, clean and neat apartment and her pricing reflects this. The building is secure and discrete. Parking was simple with lots of spaces in the visitors area when I was there.  She has a couple of pets (with cages) so a Benadryl may be in order for some visitors. They were a non-issue for me - and cute too, just like their mistress.

Daniella is a low-volume girl as she has a busy mainstream life so prebooking is recommended - hell, just book her when you can: you won't be disappointed!

Travels stateside have kept me from a repeat so far but I will be repeating as soon as I can  - I've been looking forward to it since I walked out Daniella's door.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this