My buddy is trying to cajole management into having a summer customer appreciation party on Friday, June 22. If it's like the one last year, come for the barbeque (hot dogs, burgers, etc.), get some indigestion, wait for the regulars who have come in just to fill up on the food to all leave, enjoy all the extra girls who are on shift. They'll probably have a showcase and a few gifts to give away.

If it happens.

Just a notice of something that is a month away and not even official.

NOTE: it's two days before St. Jean Baptiste Day.

• Like 4

Just make eye contact and wave. Try not to have a plate of food in front of you. It shouldn't be too tough.

The party was pretty awesome. I won 2 sets of free dances AND a golf bag. Totally not rigged. I swear!

The lunch was lacklustre, as expected. Sausages and hamburgers with french fries and onion rings. It was bulk cooking and taken as such. No huge issues. Pull your buns out of a bag (not terribly sanitary according to food safety rules), fill it up, add condiments. Enjoy.

Still, the girls were plentiful and eager. I spent quite a bit and was a happier man by the time I left.

I met a couple of new guys who wanted to chat me up. Always a lot of fun meeting new people.

GREAT SUCCESS!

• Like 2

Guest L*x* B

Awww I was hoping to go. didnt realize was June15th, I thought it was July 15th. Maybe next year :)

There'll be another one for Thanksgiving and Christmas and a few others along the way. Someone will likely make note of them here.