Mila @ Brass Club

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://www.brassclub.ca/team/mila/

https://twitter.com/Milabrass

Mila is a sexy spinner with a radiant smile, irresistible cleavage, tantalizing figure accentuated by coordinated two-piece ensembles, intoxicating scent, and stunning face bearing a strong resemblance to Victoria Justice.

She is a total sweetheart who is also very candid in her conversation. Her honesty and positivity is refreshing. She is bubbly, cheerful, and seductive with contagious enthusiasm, adept at transforming a bad day into a great day, and elevating an already great day into a truly memorable one.

In session, we quickly felt like we were on the same wavelength and able to read each other with such ease that it might have appeared, to an observing party, as if we were already intimately familiar. She pushes all the right buttons in me. She loves to please and be pleased. Very fun and affectionate GFE with plenty of close physical contact in the shower and on the table.

Repeat? I already have, and will continue to do so!

Saw Mila last week, and intend to repeat very soon!

If I were you, I'd book her ASAP and have an amazing time with her. And repeat, repeat, repeat!

Been chatting with Mila since last year. Read her great reviews and have been admiring all her sex pictures. She has a lot of sexy outfits and looks great in all of them. I had been interesting in meeting her. But every time I tried, she was already booked. She seems to book very fast. I wasn't sure if I was going to see anyone today, as I have not had a good sleep all week and was a bit tired. But I saw early in the morning that she was booked, but free at at 4. I wasn't sure but said to myself that if she was still free at noon time. I would book her as I believe in lady luck. And at noon she was still free for 4. Which is her first apt of the day. I booked her right away. and Dm'ed her on Twitter that I finally got a apt with her. She seemed happy in her reply.

When I got to the Brass Club, I was shown to my room by the receptionist and given a bottle of water. Two minutes Mila knocked and entered the room.She is a spinner and she was wearing a bra and pantie combo. She looked great and has a very beautiful face and had a big smile. She gave me a nice hug and kiss and we chatted for a few minutes before we undressed and took a shower. She has a very nice body and I enjoyed soaping her and she soaped we up. Gave me some vertical body slides and we kissed a bit more.

Then back to the table we go where she gave me relaxing massage. She used her elbow and knees to rub out some knots in my back and legs. She came up a few times and nibbled on my ears and a few kisses snucked in. I asked if she wanted a massage and she gladly accepted. I gave her a nice firm massage to her slim body while sneaking in a kiss or too. She seem to enjoy the massage and had a relax smile on her face while I rubbed her back. I've been told that I give a very good massage. I gave her a good rub down and then said it was my turn.

Got on my back and she started kissing me all over. Then a few body slides, she uses her breasts a lot to stimulate me. She kept me on the edge for a while, had many different positions giving me a great view of her sexy body. She knows how to use her hands. Eventually I exploded and was left twitching on the table, while she went to get a cloth to clean me up. We then headed to the shower where we made sure each other was clean again. Chatted a bit more while we got dressed, and then it was time to go.

Had a very good time with her. She is slim and very cute and also intelligent. Wants to please and willing to accommodate to several of my requests. I am glad to finally have met her and to see why she was so popular. I highly recommend seeing her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.