Since my regular MA had left and is now only back in Ottawa only occasionally, she had suggested a couple of her co-workers for me to start seeing. One is Frankie, who I previously wrote about and will definitely see again. The other was Sammi, who I finally got together with at the east location.

Sammi is extremely personable, warm, a great conversationalist, and has that girl next door look to her that makes you melt. She also has a body to die for. Sammi is one fit young woman.

She is loads of fun and has a great sense of humour. We laughed, a lot actually which I really appreciate in her personality. There is nothing mechanical about her, she clearly enjoys working at CMJ and it shows!

I had just a magnificent time with Sammi. She's just a wonderful person and I'll be back to see her for sure.

Was fortunate enough to meet up with Sammi again. She's so sexy and fun that I'm going to have to book again with her soon. I'd be a fool not to. 

If you like a woman who is genuine and a complete sweetheart, then I highly recommend you see Sammi. 

Just came back from an amazing session with Sammi in the east end. Today I had a workout at the gym and then cleaned out half of the garage and also its been a busy weekend and my body was sore. So I thought I would treat myself to a massage.  I had previously chatted with Sammi on Twitter and have admired her pictures for a while. Saw that she was in the CMJ east and had a few openings so I booked her.  Arrived on time and was greeted at the door by Sammi. I guess she didn't know who I was, but once I told her who I was, her face lit up and she gave me a hug and kiss. She led me to the room and left me for a few minutes. She returned and said I was all hers for the next hour.  She was wearing a school girl outfit, with the checkered mini skirt. She does have the girl next door in university look. She was very slim and enjoyed chatty. We started off getting to know each other and kissed a few times.

It was time to start the shower.  Shower time was very playful and sexy, we enjoyed more kissing and exploring each other's bodies. She is very fit and enjoys touching and being touched and was giving me some vertical  body slides.   Soon it was time for the massage, I laid in position and she asked to see what needed massaging, and I told her 🙂 She gives a very good firm relaxing massage that hit all my sore spots. after I offered to give her a massage, and she didn't hesitate.  She seem to enjoy it a lot. she said I was very good and that it was relaxing after exams. Then it was my turn. She was more relaxed and comfortable with me and seem to enjoy my company. We started sharing some passionate kisses.

Now it was time for the rest of my massage. I had asked to start with some body slides, which she was more then happy to try. She said she hadn't done many body slides before. But she did a very good job. I had asked for a long teasing finished. She is very talented with her hands. At one point she asked if we could sit face to face as she liked to see eye to eye.   I happily compiled and we both enjoyed ourselves fact to face. We could see the pleasure in each other's faces. This is a very enjoyable position and view, it allows more kissing and playing with each other. We switched to another position where we could share mutual pleasures and there I had a explosive finished.   It was near the end of the hour, so we spent the rest of the time in the shower, cleaning off the oil and kissing a few more times. Then it was time to say our good byes.  She is a very beautiful young girl with a very slim fit body. She likes to talk and enjoys her work. By the end we connected and had great chemistry together. She enjoyed her time as much as I did. I really enjoyed my time with her and she gave me needed affection and cuddles and much needed pleasure. Surprised to see that she has not more recommendations. Will have to come back and repeat one day soon.

I saw Sammi once again recently, and she is always marvelous. She's playful, professional and just a joy to be around. Always worthwhile booking with her! 

She also just announced last night that she's now independent. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.