Chasity

I am a long time member of CMJ and have sampled many of the different woman CMJ has had to offer over the years. I have my favorites that I generally stick to but had never met Chasity before and thought I would try her out. She has the assets I am attracted to so I thought I would treat myself to an early Christmas present and set up a date with her. As things turned out I was able to get a last minute appointment in the East end location.

Right off the start I felt at ease being with Chasity. She is a super friendly with a girl next door sort of look. She is someone that I could easily be friends with outside of work.

As with a typical CMJ experience we enjoyed a very nice hot shower together (which was nice on this freezing day). Our hands started to roam on one another's bodies and we started to kiss each other (YMMV). I love to kiss a woman's neck and I could tell Chasity liked this and it was turning both of us on. As my hands roamed I must say that I loved the feel of her boobies (enhanced) and those nipples are some of the nicest hardest nipples I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. :)

After the shower we dried off and I hoped up on the table to be treated to a very nice massage.

I was eager for the flip to pay more attention to her boobs and do some more kissing. It wasn't long before she obliged me with flipping over and then a little body sliding. Some more kissing and time thoroughly enjoying her boobies and before you know it I was finished.

I will definitely be seeing Chasity again.

• Like 2

I recently had the opportunity to meet Chasity at Angel's and what an absolute treasure she is! Her pics are great but seeing her in person was jaw dropping. When she walked into the room it was like, OMG, this lady is incredibly gorgeous and she has the personality, energy and enthusiasm to go with it. She is really the complete package and is so much fun to spend time with. There is Hot and then there is Chasity and I'm telling you guys that she brings HOT to a whole new level!!! She had this short skin tight black dress on and it just hugged her amazing curves so well. When the dress came off I couldnt believe my eyes. Absolutely stunning! Not only does she have a really hot body, beautiful DD's, and a really tight toned body but she is also very attractive wearing a big smile and she has these really nice blue eyes. Her legs are really toned and hard....she's a gem! Without getting into the details of the session suffice it to say that we had an incredible time. The body slides were amazing and she really seems to enjoy what she does. It only gets better after the flip....WOW!!! The finish was amazing and the hot shower together afterwards was really fun. The time went by way too fast and I'll definitely be booking another session with her very soon! I miss her already!

Treat her well guys - She's a gem!

I paid a visit to Chasity at Angel's Touch this afternoon. What a treat! Very beautiful woman, a nice warm personality, a fantastic smile and an absolutely amazing pair of... eyes. And her 38DDs are nice too. ;) I'm still new to visiting MPs (second visit ever) and was a bit nervous but she had no problems putting me at ease. The massage she provided was great, and the flip... well the flip was extremely well done and satisfying. I'll definitely see her again if she's available the next time I visit Angel's.

I had been introduced briefly to Chasity when she worked at CMJ, at that time she had dark hair and looked pretty good from what I saw. Today I had some free time and I called and saw that she was free today. When I got there, I did not recognized her as she had changed her hair colour, but she recognized me and brought me into the room. I showered and awaited for her to return to the room. She took off her sexy dress and revealed a very beautiful curvy sexy body. We started to kiss and fondle each other immediately. I started kissing her big beautiful breast, which she encouraged and seemed to enjoy. I thought this was going to be good. Then I got on the table where she gave me a good massage. While we chatted to get to know each other better. We had chatted previously in the chat room :). Then she got up and gave me a fantastic body slide with her nice breast :). Then she asked me to flip, where she started kissing me more, she is a very good kisser. More body slides, and massaging me with her breast. This was feeling pretty good. More kisses. Then she started to massage me from all sort of positions and angles. All thru this she had a incredible smile and talked dirty thru out. She looked sexy and oiled up from my point of view. She sure was very enthusiastic and looked like she was enjoying herself as much as I did.

I think she enjoys herself. After we finished, we went in the shower to have a bit more soapy fun and get clean again.

She was a very sexy beautiful girl, with a banging body and great smile and gives a very sensual and erotic massage. I would highly recommend her to all you guys. :)

I had the pleasure to unlock the Chasity box this afternoon. This gem has the most amazing 38 DD. She has very warm and fun-loving personalities put me at ease and I could not find from other MAs. This lady loves kissing and gives very sensual ones. Her massage skill is top-notch and very erotic as well. I won't hesitate to see her again and again. This MA is highly recommended without any doubt.

I had the pleasure of seeing Chasity at Paradise today. It had been far too long since I had been there and I decided to try someone new. Boy am I glad I did. Chasity is stunning and both her massage and finish are top notch. I'll definitively repeat.

I fully concur with the other recommendations.

I saw Chasity at Angels Touch at the end of 2014 for the first time. She is a very forthcoming and pleasant conversationalist who quickly put me at ease. Her physique is truly remarkable and her massage techniques well developed and confident. She was open to being massaged herself and that proved quite pleasant for both of us. Getting a massage from Chasity is an experience not to be missed if the chance presents itself.

I found myself curious about a massage place that I have never seen before and I ended up at Angel Touch and met this wonderful, fun, sexy, and amazing person that gave me an excellent massage, I could say the best that I ever had because she worked the kinks out and knew just how much pressure to apply and at the right place. Chasity is not new in the massage parlor but she looks younger then her age unless she lied about it, but why would any women lie about her age. LOL. I was impressed by her nice and firm breasts and those nipples WOW!!, they are really nice to look and feel.

To be honest, I offered her a massage before she gave me mine, simply because it was early in the morning and any lady that has to work this early in the morning deserves a massage by a man. She appreciated my big strong hand that I have and the smoothness of my touch on her.

Alas it seemed like the 1 hour time spent with her went by way too fast and I wish I could have stayed with her another hour.

Chasity gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

Agree 100% with what others have said - wonderful personality and equally amazing body/skills.

I had the pleasure to visit Chasity in her new condo wow and wow again she is amazing and has a lovely personality and as her skills well what is it to complain she is very beautiful and has amazing skills a repeat for sure in the near future , treat her well guys

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.