Guest S***dst***

She's gone indie but I don't think she was ready for it

Very difficult to get a hold of, I've found.

She's gone indie but I don't think she was ready for it

Very difficult to get a hold of, I've found.

SWs live lives outside their persona. Maybe message her again differently to catch her attention and want to respond

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Guest S***dst***
SWs live lives outside their persona. Maybe message her again differently to catch her attention and want to respond

I am very aware of this fact, having a few SWers as friends, but when you advertise you are available between (say as an example) 3pm and 11pm and consistently send out tweets and updates on availability I have to assume you are able to answer your phone.

My point was that I think she is getting so many calls and texts that she wasn't ready for the sheer volume and so it's like being picked as a lottery winner (at least for right now, until things calm down) if you get a reply.

My point was that I think she is getting so many calls and texts that she wasn't ready for the sheer volume and so it's like being picked as a lottery winner (at least for right now, until things calm down) if you get a reply.

It can be quite hard to follow up with all the texts, yes. Sometimes I actually don't have the time to answer a single text during my day and knowing Hope, she's probably even busier than me. If your text date more than an hour before she gets to see it and you leave no instructions, she might just not get back to it thinking about your privacy.

I personally don't take call as it is too time consuming, I don't know about her. Just try at a few different moments maybe?

• Like 4