In general, when I have massage session, do I allow to kiss the girls body and the breasts (I do not means the private parts).

Do I need to ask before the appointment, or in general this is allow and included.

I would say that kissing on the lips, or deeper, or on other intimate parts of the body, is something very personal.

Some MA's love to share this; others do not. Kisses on the neck, shoulder, back, bum and breasts may be enjoyable for her:) It's up to her. Actually, everything is up to her! You are a guest in her world, and the woman you are with deserves the greatest respect!

If you are both well, that's what is great ;)

p.s. I love kissing women who enjoy kissing and being kissed ;)

bellafan

• Like 7

A lot of it (well, all IMO) will come down to how comfortable the MA feels with you.

If you are well-groomed, polite, and don't come off as a total creep, your chances of getting kissed on the lips are way higher than if, when she walks in the room, you yell out "LEMME SEE DEM TITTIES BABE!!!"

• Like 3

In general, when I have massage session, do I allow to kiss the girls body and the breasts (I do not means the private parts).

Do I need to ask before the appointment, or in general this is allow and included.

Others have talked about what you can do to (cleanliness, be polite, etc.) so I'll just add one more suggestion. Look at how the ladies present themselves. I look at their twitter profiles - ladies that advertise as "GFE" (girlfriend experience) and "intimate" are a good bet. It will always depend on your connection with the lady, your cleanliness, your attitude and how polite you are. Asking for consent is very important.

Also... and from your message I don't think you would do this, don't ask for services not on the menu or prohibited at the club or parlour. Pushing for services beyond what a lady offers is rude and will ruin whatever connection or chemistry you might have with her.

• Like 1

I think if kissing is important for you to enjoy the session more...than its better to ask in advance so that you're not disappointed. Although most women and men love to kiss, kissing means something different to both genders.