Shemale recommendations

there is a great forum for shemales.......http://www.tgirlforums.com/....

other than that...I agree with Emma...there is nothing but the best about Lucy.

There's also the well reviewed and lovely looking university student Nikki:

http://www.tgirlnikki.com/:wink:

Aww, thank you - my ears are burning! :-P

As long as I'm enjoying an opportunity for a bit of shameless self-promotion, I'd like to mention that I'm visiting OTTAWA from April 28-30, and VANCOUVER from May 5-7! Please visit my website for more details. :)

Can anyone recommend a good shemale provider, one who is versitile and provides full service.

will be in Toronto in May

For many years, I thought certain fantasies would ever only exist in my head. That was before I booked my dream threesome with my two favorite T-girls in Toronto. Lusy and Eva!

I knew I was in good hands the moment I arrived at the downtown location. I was greeted by Lusy who is even more beautiful in real life. Her personality delightful and cultured without pretense, made me feel comfortable right away. The place itself is tastefully decorated, spacious and clean. My experience turned out better than anything I could of imagined. Eva is charismatic and hot beyond belief. An exotic blue eyed goddess, with the kind of raw sexual energy that renders men like me helpless to her charms.

A must try for anyone with this type of fantasy. Those with discerning taste will appreciate the distinguishing qualities that have these two beauties, standing out of the crowd.