Dancers and their birthdays [emoji322]

I don't think it's wrong to expect gifts from people who know it's your birthday. I wouldn't expect them from everyone, but you could certainly ask your regulars. if you drink, a few extra shots never hurt anyone. If not, an extra $10 on your tab can go a long way. If the DJ is into it, he can ask guys to line the stage with fives. A quick motorboating during your stage performance for 10 guys could certainly be worth it. Birthdays are for you to receive, not to give. I mean, if you're at work you should work. If you're going to work, expect to work hard because you will likely get extra attention. Get one of those stupid birthday tiaras and wear it all day to remind people.

When I attend the club on my birthday (as I did this year), I get a few extra drinks from friends, but I pay for my own dances. I never expect, and never get, anything extra from a dancer. I don't like to mention it because it can make for a strained moment. Will she give me something extra? Won't she? Ahhh! The tension! It's like mentioning that you're going to review her online before you get her in the booth. That's dirty pool. I always wait until afterward, then ASK if I can review them.

I never work on my birthday, but I don't work in the service industry and I certainly don't get tips. I say do it, and have a blast. It's an opportunity to have fun and make a lot of money at the same time.

• Like 1

If I know a dancer's birthday is coming up I always offer a celebratory drink or shot, and if it's someone I like I'll take them for a "dance" (which is just chatting while clothed). Overall I encourage them to take the actual day off from working.

I'm with kiltboy on this too, personally I avoid working on my birthdays if possible, going so far as to book it off up to 6 months in advance

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't think it's wrong to expect gifts from people who know it's your birthday. I wouldn't expect them from everyone, but you could certainly ask your regulars. if you drink, a few extra shots never hurt anyone. If not, an extra $10 on your tab can go a long way. If the DJ is into it, he can ask guys to line the stage with fives. A quick motorboating during your stage performance for 10 guys could certainly be worth it. Birthdays are for you to receive, not to give. I mean, if you're at work you should work. If you're going to work, expect to work hard because you will likely get extra attention. Get one of those stupid birthday tiaras and wear it all day to remind people.

When I attend the club on my birthday (as I did this year), I get a few extra drinks from friends, but I pay for my own dances. I never expect, and never get, anything extra from a dancer. I don't like to mention it because it can make for a strained moment. Will she give me something extra? Won't she? Ahhh! The tension! It's like mentioning that you're going to review her online before you get her in the booth. That's dirty pool. I always wait until afterward, then ASK if I can review them.

I never work on my birthday, but I don't work in the service industry and I certainly don't get tips. I say do it, and have a blast. It's an opportunity to have fun and make a lot of money at the same time.

Thank you for that ! This year I'm headed out of town either to Miami or NYC ! I rarely celebrate my birthday in hometown anymore plus it'll be on a Friday I will however work the following day up until midnight ! I don't usually mention my bday to anyone while I'm working most people don't really care for that .

However I have worked my bday in the past years when I did drink and made a lot of money and had a lot of drinks but I don't think anyone should work or work too hard on their bday it's a time to have fun and relax.

Plus , theirs three of us celebrating the same birthdays. And girls get pretty competitive.

I rather the making money part then to sit around and drink. I do however have a tiara and a birthday girl button with a ribbon that I usually wear.

I also however , like to design outfits and I have a birthday outfit idea if it is ready in time! You might get a glance at it!!

Now the question is how do dancers treat clients on their birthdays ? I never see clients receive drinks or gifts from dancers but I often see dancers receive drinks daily obv lol but they receive gifts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If I know a dancer's birthday is coming up I always offer a celebratory drink or shot, and if it's someone I like I'll take them for a "dance" (which is just chatting while clothed). Overall I encourage them to take the actual day off from working.

I'm with kiltboy on this too, personally I avoid working on my birthdays if possible, going so far as to book it off up to 6 months in advance

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I barely work on my birthday. But I do work the night before up to a little after midnight but never my actual birthday. I am hoping to go out of town as I do since previous years. But will be working the week of and the day before! But as I'm getting older I don't really care for the crazy drinking and celebration just being with great people.

But I wonder if dancers ever appreciate that their clients spend more or buy them a gift or what not for their birthdays.

Seeing how it's a very judgmental industry correct me if I'm wrong, most girls come up with sad story lines to go with their hustle or like to play a lot of crap games. I rather just be right out honest even if I'm hurting someone's feelings if you can't take criticism then your in the wrong field and industry to be working in. And girls are constantly being stereotyped in this industry.

• Like 1

I've seen the same thing happen as for a special event where the guy in question is taken to the stage, put on a chair and treated mercilessly by his regulars. Sometimes, his underwear is cut or pulled off without taking his pants off. Ouch. All part of the show. He does get some special attention up there, though, and it is usually paid for by a table of friends. I have no idea what the rate might be for that. Plus, it just never happens to a guy in a skirt. DANGER! DANGER! I know how far things can go onstage, and a lot can be hidden from the crowd by a deft performer. Doubly dangerous for me.

Trust me, if you're a patron in a dance hall on your birthday ... don't wear any underewear and make sure you've eaten before you arrive.

• Like 1

Great discussion!

Although I've hit the age where birthdays have lost their thrill, I love some of the ideas. I really like guys lining the stage with fives...not too expensive for anyone, lots of fun, helps out the dancer!

DivaChannel, hope you have a great one!

• Like 2

I like your approach and that you are open to inputs on this TDC.

I have a somewhat neutral line of thought on the matter.

Considering the profession, I think it is a great idea to let others know of your bday otherwise how are others to know unless they are real life close friends of yours. You should have fun, and others too, on your bday. The subject I am slowly building up to is in regards to gifts. I, personally, feel that if someone is to ask you what you may like to receive as a gift, yes, you should have ideas with such that would vary in price. Asking for or suggesting a gift on the other hand, maybe not so much. No hate here, really. I hope you have a hell of a birthday! May it be one of the best ever with you surrounded by caring people who will be having just as much fun as you, this I hope for.

Enjoy your day.

WIR

• Like 1

I like your approach and that you are open to inputs on this TDC.

I have a somewhat neutral line of thought on the matter.

Considering the profession, I think it is a great idea to let others know of your bday otherwise how are others to know unless they are real life close friends of yours. You should have fun, and others too, on your bday. The subject I am slowly building up to is in regards to gifts. I, personally, feel that if someone is to ask you what you may like to receive as a gift, yes, you should have ideas with such that would vary in price. Asking for or suggesting a gift on the other hand, maybe not so much. No hate here, really. I hope you have a hell of a birthday! May it be one of the best ever with you surrounded by caring people who will be having just as much fun as you, this I hope for.

Enjoy your day.

WIR

Thank you !! Usually when ppl ask if I want something or ask me about stuff I like I usually just don't say anything. Birthdays are about celebrating life it's not about presents [emoji320] but most girls expect gifts this is why I opened the discussion!!

Great discussion!

Although I've hit the age where birthdays have lost their thrill, I love some of the ideas. I really like guys lining the stage with fives...not too expensive for anyone, lots of fun, helps out the dancer!

DivaChannel, hope you have a great one!

Thank you xox carpediem xox

i always take the stance , if a lady is working ,her bday or not , she wants to make money . she still has to pay her fee to be there , and no one wants to go home with empty pockets , though it has happened to a .. um ... er .. friend of mine and thats all i am saying about that ! heh heh .

if your a client , such as myself , is willing to go see a lady on her bday , regardless of the day it falls on , odds are you know that lady pretty good to begin with .so you both know what is likely to happen when together .

i like the idea of the guys all tipping her at once but , the dj must also make it clear it isnt necessary as not to turn off customers that may not be familiar with the lady .

so yes , let the bday announcements fly !

• Like 1

i always take the stance , if a lady is working ,her bday or not , she wants to make money . she still has to pay her fee to be there , and no one wants to go home with empty pockets , though it has happened to a .. um ... er .. friend of mine and thats all i am saying about that ! heh heh .

if your a client , such as myself , is willing to go see a lady on her bday , regardless of the day it falls on , odds are you know that lady pretty good to begin with .so you both know what is likely to happen when together .

i like the idea of the guys all tipping her at once but , the dj must also make it clear it isnt necessary as not to turn off customers that may not be familiar with the lady .

so yes , let the bday announcements fly !

But that's the thing Birthday or not. How will you even be familiar with the lady if you never give her a try. You can't just go in life saying you don't like something if you never give it a try right ?! And the DJ never gives pressure for stage tipping it's all up to the client at the end of the day and to be honest theirs a lot of girls that don't even like clients going on the stage but it does show them who may be interested in a dance I guess.

Does anyone ever wonder if they share the same birthday month or birthday day with a dancer ?! Sometimes I do , I actually share my birthday with dancers and clients. It's actually pretty nice , in most cases people that have the same birthdays get along pretty well but personalities are different I think it's pretty cool. I share my birthday with two other girls. And I would have never known if I never asked. If your curious or have a mind that wonders don't be shy or scared to ask. It's a part of life !

I think if a couple of guys and/or dancers talked to the DJ, and he said something like "Hey, it's DivaChanel917's birthday, and a couple of guys want to show her some appreciation...feel free to join in", and a couple of guys lined up with their fives, I don't think anybody could be offended or feel pressured. I know I'd certainly join in. I'd love to see it!

• Like 2

HEart break alert : Most of those bd are fake , we spend birthday with family and friends . No offense ... I don t know any dancer in their right state of mind , who will spend her bd at club . So chances are her bd was earlier that week or later , but never the actual day

• Like 1

Hey Megan

Don't harsh my buzz! Who cares if it's actually her birthday...if she wants to get naked and lean over me for a five dollar bill, as far as I'm concerned she can call it a graduation present!!

Ah, another illusion shattered...

• Like 1

HEart break alert : Most of those bd are fake , we spend birthday with family and friends . No offense ... I don t know any dancer in their right state of mind , who will spend her bd at club . So chances are her bd was earlier that week or later , but never the actual day

I completely agree. Although I have worked the day before my bday up until midnight and then I'm out of there! But yes most girls use that pick up line to get customers that it's their birthday when it isn't. And yes birthdays are to be spent with friends and family . Although I have met girls that have worked on their actual birthday during the day time and head out for dinner and party later that night.

Umm. You can get a dancer to lean over you for a 5 dollar bill any day. :)

Yea I agree it doesn't even have to be her birthday.

I've worked at the club on my actual birthday once or twice. I've never been one to make a big deal of my birthday or to take it off while working in any other industry, so if it happened to fall on a day that I would normally be at the club, I went in.

The last time I worked on my birthday, one of the dancers who is a close friend passed around a card for other dancers and staff I was close to to sign. She also told some customers about it, which of course lead to some birthday shots. Some of my regulars remembered my birthday from previous years and came in to see me, which I thought was quite sweet. All in all, it was a pretty enjoyable birthday in the club -- and then I went off and celebrated with friends and family after.

As for customer birthdays, I've given cards to some gentlemen who I have gotten quite close to, though never gifts.

• Like 2

I've worked at the club on my actual birthday once or twice. I've never been one to make a big deal of my birthday or to take it off while working in any other industry, so if it happened to fall on a day that I would normally be at the club, I went in.

The last time I worked on my birthday, one of the dancers who is a close friend passed around a card for other dancers and staff I was close to to sign. She also told some customers about it, which of course lead to some birthday shots. Some of my regulars remembered my birthday from previous years and came in to see me, which I thought was quite sweet. All in all, it was a pretty enjoyable birthday in the club -- and then I went off and celebrated with friends and family after.

As for customer birthdays, I've given cards to some gentlemen who I have gotten quite close to, though never gifts.

A card is always a nice gesture at least the thought that counts! Glad the girls made it special tho! Most girls don't really care about the other girls I mean unless they are cool with them or otherwise! You know how it goes ! Glad you enjoyed that day!!