Benefits of massage

He's a man. This Kijiji ad pic makes it a bit clearer:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/gatineau/benifits-of-massage/1296095021?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I never met him but received a few Thai massages from a mature Asian MA. I was in my underwear and she would partially cover me with a blanket during the massage. A real "Thai" massage is not sexual and massages and stretches every muscles of your body. I remember being sore for a few days after the first session. For a straight massage, I don't think male or female therapist really matters.

• Like 1

Without hijacking this thread, I'm a bit curious if the subject of male MA's and SP's is taboo on this forum.

I don't consider myself bi, but if a male MA can sell me well the benefits of his services, I would certainly be curious enough to try it. But since I joined this forum 6 months ago I didn't see many discussions about male providers.

Is this the wrong message board for type of subject?

Not at all. It just isn't what is common to find here. There was a professional male MA offering his services here a few years back.

He is a dude and you will leave smilling. But limited options.

He's also very bad at english....

As long he got good hands and knows what he's doing, the rest doesn't really matter.