Longer massages

I've never had a massage longer than 60 minutes. I find it odd that it's so much more expensive omce it gets longer than 60 minutes. It would make sense that it's cheaper to add time...am I missing something? Are there extra extras? Lol tia

It all depends on who you meet, what type of massage you want and if a first session or a repeat. Sessions of 90 min or longer are not unusual and depending on the MA or RMT, the rates are proportional or a bit lower after the first hour. Extra's depends on what kind of lady you meet. If you book other sessions with her, you can sometimes negotiate the rate and possible extras.

Every massage and ladies are different, it's a question of doing your homework to find what you want.

I guess it depends on how you are looking at the billing. If you are just looking at the "door fee", you shouldn't expect much of a reduction by selecting a longer massage duration. The MA makes her money from the tips, not the door fee, so she has a preference to schedule 30 or 45 minute sessions so that she can get the tip, and then move on to the next client.

For the MAs who have all-inclusive pricing, there should be some sort of sliding rate (okay, bad pun!) as sessions go longer. A longer session at a slightly lower rate is a decent arrangement for a prix-fixe because there is no downtime for the MA.

Guest J**ck*9

You should also consider how many massages an MA gives in a day and how long has she been an MA. I will assume that an MA who works through an agency probably has more appointments per day than an independent MA as the independent MA has full control of her schedule and can book as many appointments she feels comfortable taking.

I say comfortable because the MAs who give very good and quality massages can often suffer the long term effects such as carpal tunnel syndrome, back, shoulder and neck pain. Some MAs may work through the pain but limit their appointments in order to make it manageable.

This is not to say that there are no MAs who offer longer appointments; I'm just pointing out the possibility for when they may not offer longer ones.