Sign in to follow this  

You couldnt handle me even if I came with instructions...

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B][U][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=black]Get in the Pink[/COLOR] ;)[/FONT][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=magenta][B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=darkorchid]Unwindâ?¦ease your mind.
Blonde Knock-out with a killer smile is a dream come trueâ?¦Unusual, Untraditional, Unconventionalâ?¦a twinkle in her eye to match your ownâ?¦
But always a Pleasure for Youâ?¦Or you and your partner.
Melt into bliss with a gifted and experienced touchâ?¦ Feel warm, soft, strong hands and fingers ease into you like honey, to release your caresâ?¦for the ultimate total relaxation.

Or, Dare to try something newâ?¦ explore your limits in a spectrum of domination and kinkâ?¦from Sultry to Stern, ease your aches, or shake your foundation, and rejuvenate your spirit.[/COLOR][/FONT] [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=12714&pictureid=87267[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=black][U]About Me[/U][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Platinum Blonde[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Slim build with curves[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]5'6[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Brown eyes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Sensual[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Bubbly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][U][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Services Offered[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/FONT][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Domination Sessions[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Kink Friendly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Open Minded[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Foot Fetish[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Couple Friendly[SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Garamond]
[CENTER][COLOR=darkorchid][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Steamy shower for 2[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=darkorchid] â?¡. â?¡. â?¡.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][B]Exclusively at Paradise Spa/Angels Touch.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[COLOR=magenta] [CENTER]
[COLOR=darkorchid]â?¡. â?¡. â?¡.[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I][U][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid] [CENTER]Week Schedule October 19th-22nd, 2017[/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=#000000]Thursday 9-4[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Sunday 10-4[B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=12714&pictureid=87266[/IMG]
[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
[B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][I]Website Profile: [/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[/COLOR] [CENTER][URL="http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca/site/porsches-profile/"][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=darkorchid][B]http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca/site/porsches-profile/[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=12714&pictureid=87268[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=magenta][B][COLOR=darkorchid]Call to book
Personal Text: 613-714-5085
or
Paradise Spa #: 613-820-8887
Angel's Touch #: 613-274-7073
Twitter
@PorscheAngel69[/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this