Frankly I don't think it's worth it. It was fine when it was run before but now? Nope.

I have never been what dont you like about the way it is run now and how was it before?

I've never been to diamonds myself either, but after reading your comments I've been wondering about what it is that makes this place not worth a visit? What was it that you liked previously? Please post or pm if you like.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey I was there a month ago and the place was clean nice shower and had a great time with a lovely attendant. Sorry I cant remember her name.I cant complain about price cause I have never been to EB to compair. i would repeat. Just my 2 cents.

I habe stopped in and checked it out. It does seem cleaner and run better. I unfortunately not seen any attendants in the pics that really appealed to me. But I am very specific in what I like.

There was no problem with leaving so I don't see why anyone should feel bad about stopping in and checking it out.

Well for one their outrageous expectations on tips. Before under Nevada's it was reasonable but now it's been taken over by career prostitutes.

• Like 1

Ok but how was it otherwise

The fellow running Nevadas (now reopened this past year? as Diamonds under new management) was a total jack ass but he tried to set a standard rate and not allow the ladies to demand unrealistic tips or try to charge extras for certain services that majority of clients expected to be basic. The ladies were not treated well by management previously.

Diamonds is clean and neat, showers work well and clean towels readily available. Unlike Moonlight that some call a pig sty. Recently closed Broadways was sort of between the two with cleanliness and upkeep of the structure but ladies there would attempt to up-charge for basic services (fs was available at all these businesses, not like EB where there is not supposed to be any fs)

Speaking of EB, very clean and neat but not worth going there.

Not getting into the incall/outcall services by supposed independent providers - a downhill slide over the past few years. Things are very bleak!!

• Like 1

Women who seek to not improve themselves didn't make it through high school no further education or any training. All they want out of life is to be prostitutes. That's Diamond's. Oh and they think they should be paid like they where cardiac surgeons.

• Like 2

I want to highly recommend Shelly at Diamonds, gorgeous blonde, unfortunately I am from out of province but I did see her on a trip there, she is sweet and sensual, highly recommended, also am impressed with the renos at Diamonds, much nicer than in the Nevada days lol, front door could do with some planing

Carrie and Jackie are my favorites. I've had fantastic sessions with both of them. 

How much does it actually cost to go there with all of the extras?   Someone earlier said the price is always too high.  I was considering going but don’t want to overspend. 

15 hours ago, Trades North said:

Saw a girl last week. I think her name was Ashley. Very nice time, sweet girl.

I saw Ashley last week. One of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen in my life, not just in the hobby. She provided a great service and is also great to talk to. 

I went and saw Lindsey this week. Great service and attitude. Left completely satisfied. 

This place was great, I used to go here all the time. I just can't seem to get the same person every time so there's a hit an miss. Overall I would recommend this place just to try. 

Kelsea, you said:  At our place, we hire as they come in and apply,

What's " our place"  and where are you working now?  

On 3/5/2019 at 10:51 PM, Ruralboy said:

How much does it actually cost to go there with all of the extras?   Someone earlier said the price is always too high.  I was considering going but don’t want to overspend. 

On 3/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, frenchpress said:

Carrie and Jackie are my favorites. I've had fantastic sessions with both of them. 

Jackie is also very honest as she will tell you if you are over-paying for the session, but some of the ladies will try to upsell and the odd lady will try to "borrow" funds to cover their bills if they think you are on the generous side. You never know what their circumstances are or what their motives are. Theoretically though, these attendants should be doing well financially if they provide sessions that are worth repeating. 

Is Diamonds still open? I thought I heard it closed? (I also just found this site...) Sounds like Diamonds in the place to go over EB?

It's been years since I've been to EB.

I also found a provider who ran massages with an awesome prostrate massage HE out of her basement. She opened up a place, but I never saw her there, and then that place closed down and I've never been able to find her again. Can anyone recommend a place/provider that offers prostrate massage?

20 hours ago, spamhater said:

Is Diamonds still open? I thought I heard it closed? (I also just found this site...) Sounds like Diamonds in the place to go over EB?

It's been years since I've been to EB.

I also found a provider who ran massages with an awesome prostrate massage HE out of her basement. She opened up a place, but I never saw her there, and then that place closed down and I've never been able to find her again. Can anyone recommend a place/provider that offers prostrate massage?

I drive by here almost everyday. I haven't been inside for a year now but i can still see the red "Open" sign.