Aren't they beautiful,long,short,lean,muscular.Ladies what do you prefer wearing when showing off yours,panty hose,stockings,stayups,tights,leggings or bare.Men what is sexy to you,do you love bare legs,stayups,stockings,pantyhose,tights,leggings?

• Like 5

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I believe my favorite is stockings. It is very erotic starting from the bottom of the legs and working your gaze upwards to the secrets that are hidden!

I have very long legs and used to be a sprinter..I love wearing short skirts in the summer to show of my legs. But stockings are fantastic in the bedroom.

IMG-20120208-00123.jpg

• Like 5

Stocking are fabulous! I am however becoming a pretty big fan on leggings too. But Carrie your legs look fantastic!

Thanks! Really? leggings.. I wear yoga pants all around town.. any fancy for them?

I've always been partial to stockings, pantyhose, and stay ups just because I love how they start at the toes and go all the way up :) Not really partial to leggings though just because I don't like how they cut off before the feet. There is just something about seeing those toes in stockings or pantyhose that is kinda of hot, lol. Yoga Pants can be hot too though, lol.

• Like 1

I must say I LOVE stockings. Bravo to all you girls who can wear stay-ups, but I have some pretty thick thighs, and they look best in stockings being held-up with a garter-belt, and some sexy heels of course. Now if you can find your way up to my crotchless panties...;)

• Like 1

Now if you can find your way up to my crotchless panties...;)

That reminds me! Remember when scantihose were a big thing.. garter and stockings in one.. like crotchless nylons? I still have some..

Guest b***y1**4

I just love legs:smile: I am quite partial to legs in stockings or pantyhose....something sexy about the silky softness of them and the shape they give legs.

Leggings are growing on me as well

I'm a huge fan of just bare legs. Nothing catches my attention more than a beautiful pair of legs on a woman for some reason. Got to play with a beautiful pair of long, sexy legs yesterday morning! MUAH!!! They were spectacular ;)

All Legs are good for me, although I prefer long slim ones.

I like the hose that only go up to mid-thigh.

I love rubbing that material, only to find a nice warm and soft innner thigh at the top!!

Yummm

• Like 1

Ideally, the chemistry will be good enough to see a woman hit all of those stocking/legwear fetishes. Stayups/garters are great for a first meeting, I think. After that, though, yoga pants can be a really sexy, "dressed down" option.

I like the hose that only go up to mid-thigh.

I love rubbing that material, only to find a nice warm and soft innner thigh at the top!!

Yummm

There are those with the elastic stays and they are called 'thigh-highs' or 'stay-ups' and then there are stockings that won't stay up by themselves and need a garter belt to hold them up

Oh, my Carrie, you have amazing legs. Love them.

I have very long legs and used to be a sprinter..I love wearing short skirts in the summer to show of my legs. But stockings are fantastic in the bedroom.

IMG-20120208-00123.jpg

Guest John Revelator

I like 'em any way I can get 'em, but soft, smooth and bare are my favourite...taste better that way.

I have a thing for womens legs and have always enjoyed admiring them. Personally I don't have long legs but they were always strong and I can run long distances. I like to see the definition in a woman's legs including my own.lol. Stockings or no stockings, they are all sexy in one way or another.

• Like 2

For me legs without a doubt nyloned, stockings, pantyhose, or stockings n garter and love crotchless pantyhose! Not only seeing but love the feel of legs them when are cladded.. My preference natural/nude and glossy...and match up some nice heels please and thank you!