Male Enhancement Supplements

Question to all the males here who use them (feel free to PM), what pills do you recommend to use for things such as lasting longer and getting bigger and harder?

Let's face it, there are so many products out there and a lot of them are scams. Just want to weed out most of the bull and get actual opinions.

• Like 2

Benefits and side effects of medication varies from a person to person. Your doctor and pharmacist are in better positions to make recommendations.

• Like 2

Every man wants to have a foot long penis and show it off, myself included. In the past I would have liked to be like that and I was a sucker for those infomercial who promised it. I did purchase them once and after receiving them and reading the instruction it more or less said to follow a diet which I didn't think I needed and took those pills as "prescribed". After 3 months of nothing they emailed me trying to sell me more at a discounted price to which I refused.

I'm glad that I did, I asked my doctor about penis enlargement and he said that nothing out there will give you what you are looking for. He also mentioned that they can do something for ED but it was not my case.

I still read about miracle cream, pills, method to enlarge/elongate my penis but I'm told by many of the ladies from Lyla that I'm perfect in every way, they are amazed by my girth and length so they are the one giving me the confidence that I need and to me that is all I want.

Thank you ladies, XOXOXO

• Like 1

Lol Jabba

You know what I meant. Just staying in good shape overall is a good thing for a penis, and your whole body. As far as trimming goes, I bet way more guys do that these days than the previous generation. I enjoyed your post :)

I bet way more guys do that these days than the previous generation.:)

I have a bit of a mullet going on mine right now.

• Like 3

I have a bit of a mullet going on mine right now.

A mullet?... can it be shown off protruding from the back of a hockey helmet?!?

Aside from fapping for a while by reading an erotic novel/ manga and controlling yourself so you get more tug, things like horny goat weed, pomegranate and other foods that promote blood flow, provide antioxidants or take the load off your liver will help lengthen your Johnson. Excercise is also important for stamina and cardio is what to focus on besides abs, arms, legs and back with good stretching.

• Like 1

...l help lengthen your Johnson. ...

Here's the answer.... from our wonderful Ontario guitarists: