Best Place to Travel For Work in Canada?

Hi there,

I'm Brooke, a Nova Scotian SP. I want to start travelling and looking for some advice and reccomendations from other SP on where the best cities, provinces and hotels are to work out of around Canada in terms of higher pay and popularity. Thanksss xo Brooke

Guest MontyChrista7

Hi there! I work Ottawa/Gatineau areas. I got this sudden urge to work / travel the maritimes. This area here is good for work. The hobbyists are all very polite and professional. They feel like old friends. I hope it's the same way out there. You can message me if you like and i can help you with the good vs bad areas. I can help you with a place, I can also help you with price points according to market and anything else u may need info on. I am looking to travel up to Quebec city first then gaspé, make my way over to new Brunswick, Fredericton and then halifax where i wish to work for a week or 2 during the summer. If you could help me with any sp/ma Info for Halifax that would be great. :) msg me if interested. :)

Now with swoop airlines round trip flights from Halifax to Hamilton are cheap. You can work Hamilton for a couple of days and then do Toronto for the rest of time during prime days. See the city and get back to Hamilton to fly back.

• Thanks 1

Hey, 

I've been up in Grande Prairie area for 10 years and it seems like a very good place for you to make a killing. Judging from guys I've talked to, and personal hiring experience, we would be very happy to have you. If not, I'll look you up if I come out east, the duos and trios are what caught my attention! 

On 8/10/2018 at 1:50 AM, Whiskeyman said:

Hey, 

I've been up in Grande Prairie area for 10 years and it seems like a very good place for you to make a killing. Judging from guys I've talked to, and personal hiring experience, we would be very happy to have you. If not, I'll look you up if I come out east, the duos and trios are what caught my attention! 

Welcome, fellow Peace area pooner. I'm just across the border in BC. Having said that, travelling out west in our area can be a little tricky for some of the ladies. Yes, a lot of SP's come out this way and there are a lot of lonely guys making good money, but certain times of the year, it can get pretty slow for a travelling lady. Even ones that are well known and have stellar reviews. I recently visited one of my favorite ladies in GP and she was struggling. I was her only booking for Saturday evening. The only good part of that was she had time to kill so I took her out and bought her dinner. But it makes it tough when a lady spends the money on a hotel, travel and other expenses and only has a handful of clients. Even places like Calgary and Edmonton can be hit and miss at times though so not sure what it all means. Of course, weekends in summer and early fall may be slow due to guys going out on camping trips or hunting or fishing, who knows. The alternative may be weekday visits but then guys working long hours like myself may not be able to find the time to visit or may be too tired. I'm not trying to discourage any of you ladies from coming out west because I am always interested in meeting beautiful women and having fun. Just saying, you have to chat with fellow providers who spend time here and get a feel for when timing is good. At any rate, Miss Brooke, good luck and safe journeys, wherever they may lead.